Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading comments by Krul and Tiote, they see this match just as importantly as our players do. Tiote said it will be the biggest game Newcastle have had since he was at the club. Krul "warned" us to expect a great atmosphere that will fuel their players.

alextheswede said:
Ben Arfa & Cisse are on fire with Ba not far behind. Cabaye has really impressed me, Collocini too... considering our away form this season has let us down quite abit, i'm pretty worried.

We breezed past Norwich and beat Wolves i know, but Newcastle are going to take some stopping at home.

Ben Arfa, Cisse and Ba need to be kept quite, so we should definitely start De Jong in my opinion...

Hart

Zaba / Kompany / Lescott / Clichy

De Jong

Yaya

Johnson / Silva / Nasri

Aguero

What about our players on form ? We have as many if not more.

As for changing the team, there is absolutely no need, Barry was man of the match at the ground the other night, leaving him out for De Jong, Johnson instead of Tevez ?

I'm hopeful (and confident) that it will be the same team (barring injury obviously), Johnson won't even make the bench.

Think we should give Newcastle some respect on here. A few fans have come over to offer there opinion, and to be honest, I don't think it's unfair for either sets of fans to think they have a good chance of winning this game. We're both very strong teams. I believe we're the stronger and mentally ready for this game, but that will be decided on Sunday.

Both sets of fans are at an emotional moment in their respective seasons, and Newcastle are essentially in the same boat as we were when we played spurs for the 4th spot a couple of years ago.

Big game for both teams, and although I hope we beat Newcastle on Sunday, I really hope they make the CL spot as well. Would be excellent to see a new club in the CL with us, and I'd much prefer Newcastle to the media darlings Scotty P, and Flash 'Arry. In fact I hope that in the not to distant future when people say "united", they're talking about Newcastle.

As far as Sunday goes though; COME ON CITY!

LoveCity said:
Reading comments by Krul and Tiote, they see this match just as importantly as our players do. Tiote said it will be the biggest game Newcastle have had since he was at the club. Krul "warned" us to expect a great atmosphere that will fuel their players.
Link?

Jumanji said:
LoveCity said:
Link?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/03/tim-krul-newcastle-manchester-city?newsfeed=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... sfeed=true</a>

cleavers said:
Goo said:
Think we should give Newcastle some respect on here.
I haven't seen anyone who hasn't, can't say I've read every post or thread, but I'd question anyone who hasn't given them respect. There is no reason why we shouldn't be confident though, as should they.

Yes I agree. I'm full of confidence, but I'm also weary of the talent they possess.

Also when I said we should give Newcastle some respect, I meant their fans more than their players ability.

Newcastle in great home atmosphere shocker!

Newcastle a tough team to beat shocker!

Newcastle have great strikers shocker!

Newcastle in no pushover shocker!

Yeah OK we get the message lol. Good job we're the team at the top of the league playing to win the title or apparently we'd have absolutely no fucking chance at all! :-)

An early goal would be nice but this is going to be a hard game. I'm taking heart from they got pumped off Wigan and its there 3rd game in 7 days.

The main worry I have is Howard Webb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.