Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
This game will be hard for us and I am not counting my chickens before they have hatched with Toon having had the game midweek I would hope that after about 70 mins they will tire. Too close to call for my liking.

They looked absolutely fucked after 100 minutes the other night. I am hoping tireness will effect them aswell!

To state the obvious it will be tough. City have to play very intelligently to get the points needed.

Newcastle are a good side and Pardew has worked wonders but they are nothing to fear and I am hoping the large crowd will inspire our players. I also believe that the way they set up is made for this City side. I predict a win and a win that never has the Fans edgy or nervous.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Newcastle are a good side and Pardew has worked wonders but they are nothing to fear and I am hoping the large crowd will inspire our players. I also believe that the way they set up is made for this City side. I predict a win and a win that never has the Fans edgy or nervous.

I cannot believe the odds given on a Newcastle win. The bookies seem to have forgotten that when we play away, more times than not we underperform.

SamTheGuru said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

I cannot believe the odds given on a Newcastle win. The bookies seem to have forgotten that when we play away, more times than not we underperform.

also the bookies know that we scored 17 goals at norwich,united,and spurs and also know that we have to win

We have to play the game,not the ocassion,be ruthless,committed,patient and press the Toon all over the pitch,our need to win is a greater reward for us,so
dominating the play is very important.We have the better players and team,but have to work hard like on Monday night and take our chances.Come on City we all believe...

Got my hand on a golden ticket today.

Be end to end I recon they have some good set piece men and obviously the two lads up front. I think our overall quailty and the thought of the title will be too much though!

Matt.D said:
SWP's back said:
leeznufc said:
calm down guys lol .. watched yous against arsenal . they hammered yous.
to be fair ..and
bayern munich away well quite embarrasing really , for a team that is best in england .

yous couldnt even get the ball off them .

lets not forget manure arnt the team they use to be ..

just the way i see it
What about 5-1 at Spurs.

How "yous" get on there pillock?

A lot written about Bayern away and to be fair we were well beaten in the end. But for anybody who actually watched that game, for the first 35 minutes of the game Bayern barely had a touch of the ball in their own stadium and we should have had 2 absolute stone wall penalties which would undoubtedly have chanegd the game. However, after that we were well beaten and there is no shame in losing to the champions of Europe who have just knocked out Madrid.

Arsenal we were terrible. We were equally as bad at Swansea and at Everton. Totally outfought in each of those games and created fuck all.

However, since then there is a big difference. Aguero has come back into form. But most importantly one of the best players in world football in Carlos Tevez has come back into the side. He brings the best out of Aguero. Since Tevez came back into the starting 11 we have played 4, won 4, scored 13, conceded 1. Including battering the current champions to the point that they failed to have a single shot on target in 90 minutes (plus fergie time).

We all know we face a massive challenge on Sunday at your place in front of your fans. And as ive said before, noone here is taking anything for granted. Anything could happen on the day.

I wont put down your side because youve had a brilliant season, but so have we so stop coming on our forum to tell us that we are shite, when we are currently top of the league.

i never said you were shit im afraid ..

the league never lies. i accept that .

just wanted a friendly bit of banter ..with your lot.

nowt nasty lol.
back to the game . i recon someones going to be sent off . what yous recon

either tiote or prob toure .

might put a bet on ..

I am becoming physically ill and it is only Friday. Why can't we be playing these sodding matches tomoz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.