Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
leeznufc said:
Matt.D said:
SWP's back said:
What about 5-1 at Spurs.

How "yous" get on there pillock?

A lot written about Bayern away and to be fair we were well beaten in the end. But for anybody who actually watched that game, for the first 35 minutes of the game Bayern barely had a touch of the ball in their own stadium and we should have had 2 absolute stone wall penalties which would undoubtedly have chanegd the game. However, after that we were well beaten and there is no shame in losing to the champions of Europe who have just knocked out Madrid.

Arsenal we were terrible. We were equally as bad at Swansea and at Everton. Totally outfought in each of those games and created fuck all.

However, since then there is a big difference. Aguero has come back into form. But most importantly one of the best players in world football in Carlos Tevez has come back into the side. He brings the best out of Aguero. Since Tevez came back into the starting 11 we have played 4, won 4, scored 13, conceded 1. Including battering the current champions to the point that they failed to have a single shot on target in 90 minutes (plus fergie time).

We all know we face a massive challenge on Sunday at your place in front of your fans. And as ive said before, noone here is taking anything for granted. Anything could happen on the day.

I wont put down your side because youve had a brilliant season, but so have we so stop coming on our forum to tell us that we are shite, when we are currently top of the league.

i never said you were shit im afraid ..

the league never lies. i accept that .

just wanted a friendly bit of banter ..with your lot.

nowt nasty lol.
back to the game . i recon someones going to be sent off . what yous recon

either tiote or prob toure .

might put a bet on ..

With all due respect. Are you 5?

leeznufc said:
Matt.D said:
SWP's back said:
What about 5-1 at Spurs.

How "yous" get on there pillock?

A lot written about Bayern away and to be fair we were well beaten in the end. But for anybody who actually watched that game, for the first 35 minutes of the game Bayern barely had a touch of the ball in their own stadium and we should have had 2 absolute stone wall penalties which would undoubtedly have chanegd the game. However, after that we were well beaten and there is no shame in losing to the champions of Europe who have just knocked out Madrid.

Arsenal we were terrible. We were equally as bad at Swansea and at Everton. Totally outfought in each of those games and created fuck all.

However, since then there is a big difference. Aguero has come back into form. But most importantly one of the best players in world football in Carlos Tevez has come back into the side. He brings the best out of Aguero. Since Tevez came back into the starting 11 we have played 4, won 4, scored 13, conceded 1. Including battering the current champions to the point that they failed to have a single shot on target in 90 minutes (plus fergie time).

We all know we face a massive challenge on Sunday at your place in front of your fans. And as ive said before, noone here is taking anything for granted. Anything could happen on the day.

I wont put down your side because youve had a brilliant season, but so have we so stop coming on our forum to tell us that we are shite, when we are currently top of the league.

nowt nasty lol.

might put a bet on ..

Speaking of bets, I've seen a few that might interest a N'castle fan or a City fan thinking of the worst.

N'castle to win by exactly 1 goal is 6/1. Considering no team has beaten us by more this season, it seems likely (if they were to win, this would be a likely outcome, not they are likely to beat us)

Newcastle to win or drawn 11/10.....not bad odds for any City fan wanting a silver lining

Cisse to score and N'castle to win 6/1

Now some City bets:
Aguero or Tevez to score in the 1st 10 minutes 12/1
Aguero or Tevez to score in both halves is 14/1
Any team to be awarded a penalty 5/2

DontLookBackInAnger said:
One just has to remember the Villa City game from the early 90s when Villa where pushing for the title and we went there and although they played quite well we bashed them. Anything can happen, our away form is patchy, but if we play like we can we should win, even though Newcastle are a very good side.
We also played Leeds late on in the season in 1992. We hammered them 4-1. We finished fifth, they finished top.

There's nowt up with being confident but I'm shaking my head at some posts on here from some Blues.

We've come home with a win from just two grounds of the top 13 teams in the Prem. They were both early doors. Newcastle are very good at home, losing just twice (and they really don't have a dodgy defence!). This will be a monumentally hard game. Take it seriously!

We are playing with style and substance at the moment, akin to how we played from August to October. We need to be focused, determined and serious. Our fans need to be special in the stands. I'm not nervous, I'm certainly not shittin it, but I do not think that it will be as easy as turning up there and being good enough to win.

Blue Hefner said:
leeznufc said:
Matt.D said:

nowt nasty lol.

might put a bet on ..

Speaking of bets, I've seen a few that might interest a N'castle fan or a City fan thinking of the worst.

N'castle to win by exactly 1 goal is 6/1. Considering no team has beaten us by more this season, it seems likely (if they were to win, this would be a likely outcome, not they are likely to beat us)

Newcastle to win or drawn 11/10.....not bad odds for any City fan wanting a silver lining

Now some City bets:

Saw Cisse to score first 13/2 earlier.

SamTheGuru said:
Blue Hefner said:
leeznufc said:

nowt nasty lol.

might put a bet on ..

Now some City bets:

There isn't much value on City. I'm definitely considering the N'castle Win or draw for the silver lining bet

Blue Hefner said:
SamTheGuru said:
Blue Hefner said:

Now some City bets:

There isn't much value on City. I'm definitely considering the N'castle Win or draw for the silver lining bet

13/2 is a canny price i must admit .
for cisse.
but im sure someone said that we are 4.1 for the win ..umm

same price as we were against manure .
and with the same ref .

thats good odds.

brad the blue said:
Pam said:
I am becoming physically ill and it is only Friday. Why can't we be playing these sodding matches tomoz?

It's the cup final don't forget!!

Tell me about it! Only 3 times I can remember being this nervous, 2 were before going to see Munster in the heineken cup final 06 & 08 and the other the FA cup final last year. Don't know how many more years of intense sport my organs can take!!

Can't believe the city fans on here talking about betting on the other team. If any blue does that they are a total disgrace to the team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.