Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
danburge82 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
One just has to remember the Villa City game from the early 90s when Villa where pushing for the title and we went there and although they played quite well we bashed them. Anything can happen, our away form is patchy, but if we play like we can we should win, even though Newcastle are a very good side.
We also played Leeds late on in the season in 1992. We hammered them 4-1. We finished fifth, they finished top.

There's nowt up with being confident but I'm shaking my head at some posts on here from some Blues.

We've come home with a win from just two grounds of the top 13 teams in the Prem. They were both early doors. Newcastle are very good at home, losing just twice (and they really don't have a dodgy defence!). This will be a monumentally hard game. Take it seriously!

We are playing with style and substance at the moment, akin to how we played from August to October. We need to be focused, determined and serious. Our fans need to be special in the stands. I'm not nervous, I'm certainly not shittin it, but I do not think that it will be as easy as turning up there and being good enough to win.

We hammered them 4-1
================
No... 4-0 mate

brad the blue said:
Pam said:
I am becoming physically ill and it is only Friday. Why can't we be playing these sodding matches tomoz?

It's the cup final don't forget!!

But I don't give a toss about the cup final. Nobody does. Except the dippers and the chavs.

They say our fate is not the path chosen for us, but the path we choose for ourselves. And if indeed destiny awaits the victorious may the warriors from the blue half sail into it with all they have left! Blue army!! C.T.I.D.

The wait is torturous, Bluemoon will be a scene on Sunday afternoon... either pure and utter misery or uncontrolled jubilation.

What I am finding unbelievably stupid is that if we win on Sunday, I know for a fact that I will be even more terrified about the Sunday after. I don't care if it's QPR at home, it still won't be over 'til it's over. Unless we win and those twats lose to Swansea, which isn't very likely tbh. And that's coming from a glass half full merchant.

Pam said:
carlos92 said:
Lets give it our best shot.

That is quite a nice, calming statement actually.
You cannot do better than your best.

Leave nothing on that pitch and leave nothing in the stands. Perform to your 100% best [team and fans]. You cannot ask for more!

danburge82 said:
Pam said:
carlos92 said:

Leave nothing on that pitch and leave nothing in the stands. Perform to your 100% best [team and fans]. You cannot ask for more!

Couldn't put it better myself.

danburge82 said:
Pam said:
carlos92 said:

You know it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.