Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
What I am finding unbelievably stupid is that if we win on Sunday, I know for a fact that I will be even more terrified about the Sunday after. I don't care if it's QPR at home, it still won't be over 'til it's over. Unless we win and those twats lose to Swansea, which isn't very likely tbh. And that's coming from a glass half full merchant.
You are right to feel like that. QPR aren't Stockport County; they're a Premier League side and they are for a reason. But for now we cannot think about anything past 15:22 on Sunday. Imagine there is absolutely nothing but Newcastle v City. Focus, stay calm, be determined! Come on!

Pam said:
carlos92 said:
Lets give it our best shot.

That is quite a nice, calming statement actually.
Its all we can do, and if we have, and still don't get the result we need, there is still next week.

I'm not worrying at all, if its meant to be it will be. Either way its been a great season, and we know the chances are that next season will be better.

cleavers said:
Pam said:
carlos92 said:

Its all we can do, and if we have, and still don't get the result we need, there is still next week.

I'm not worrying at all, if its meant to be it will be. Either way its been a great season, and we know the chances are that next season will be better.

Yep.

cleavers said:
Pam said:
carlos92 said:

Spot on mate, but the same names few as they are refuse to see it this way sad really.

It has been a fantasic season and the qpr game should be a party whatever happens.

Some of the football has been sensational....

Still being city gotta have a bit of drama ie mario and tevez!

Newcastle is going to be a harder game than monday but let's hope we can go into the qpr game with our destiny in our own hands....

Bring it on!

What is it with Geordies and them feeling the need to post in their vernacular?

united or West Ham fans don't come on here posting cockney stylee. Norwich fans weren't posting a couple of weeks ago with an 'oooo aaar' at the end of every sentence. I wouldn't mind so much but 'yous' takes more effort to type than 'you'.

carlos92 said:
cleavers said:
Pam said:

Yep.

It has been an absolute amazing season and we will take that forward into next season no matter what......

But its so close, I can hardly think about anything else, COME ON CITY.....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
What is it with Geordies and them feeling the need to post in their vernacular?

uu'.

This is because they are fucking stupid.

There must be a big % of Brown Ale fans who wont mind a City win. After what baconface did and said about them in 1996 causing KK's rant they must be hoping we win the league. I hope a few of them have this in the back of their minds when we score the first goal.
Come on Blues...................BELIEVE

i'm sorry i like the geordies really but leeznufc is a fucking pilliock.

he's bringing up away defeats to suggest we aren't as good as we supposedly think.

you got beat by fucking wigan 4-0 ffs, every games different. just because we under performed against arsenal etc, it happens you lemon.

we also beat ushited 6-1 and spurs 5-1. fucking hell every games different like i've said.

if we play as we can, we'll win because we're better, hence us being top.

if we don't play to our best and you do then it will be close and you could win. fucking simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.