Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue and Proud said:
Call me paranoid but I keep seeing a single MAGPIE in my back garden - one for sorrow and all that.....

A worse omen for the pessimist is that they're putting up a statue of Bobby Robson before the game and he was in charge last time they qualified for the Champions League... and they need to beat us to really have any chance of qualifying. :x

My brother-in-law is a season ticket holder at St James'. As he doesn't get to the many of the games these days, I did consider asking if he would let me have his ticket, but as it's in the Gallowgate end, it would probably end up with me watching the QPR game from a hospital bed and eating liquidised food through a straw for several weeks!!!!

cleavers said:
LoveCity said:
mancityscot said:
In reply to what a previous post said. I cant see the qpr game being a party unless we win the league. The feeling will not be great imo if united heaven forbid win the league. So come on city!!!

Yeah, we are good fans but we are human, if we've handed United the league (again) going into the last day I doubt there will be a party atmosphere or anything close to it.
We won't know what the outcome will be when we kick off against QPR, if we lose on Sunday and they win, we can still win it against QPR, we probably won't, but we still need to think positive.

This weekend will be a big influence on where the title ends up, but it cannot be mathematically certain either way, a win for us and defeat from them will virtually ensure we win it, barring some miracle scores next weekend, any other combination of results, and its still open.

Blue and Proud said:
Call me paranoid but I keep seeing a single MAGPIE in my back garden - one for sorrow and all that.....
You're paranoid ;o) if a magpie decides it, he'll not be in your garden.

They come in pairs, look harder next time as they are usually not far from each other. 2 for joy

LoveCity said:
The wait is torturous, Bluemoon will be a scene on Sunday afternoon... either pure and utter misery or uncontrolled jubilation.

Jubilation Sunday!!!!

champagnepop1.jpg

Pam said:
This is going to be the slowest weekend on record, if such a thing were possible.

Bit of solitude needed Pam. Try a high camping spot In snowdonia. Tent, warm sleeping bag, glass of wine and the sound of silence. You will come back a different person after a couple of nights.
You'll still be stressed to fuck about City, but any other Issues will just melt away.

Blue Tooth said:
Blue and Proud said:

Just say good morning mr magpie and all will be well.
What a load of old tripe!

It's just such a shame its so cold up here as i would have liked to have worn shorts for this one.
I live 10 mins from the toon stadium and believe me its like January up here.

The throwback to 68 is really quite amazing..no matter what is being said about QPR,this is where we will do it.In style;and in doing so the 'typical city' tag will be gone foreverThat will be fantastic but will be a shame in a way and i'm sure a lot of folk will know what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.