Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
danburge82 said:
paulchapo said:
I don't want to rain on anyones parade but even if we do win on Sunday,if the rags do the same we still have to win the QPR game.I don't like all this talk of just winning at Newcastle to win the league,it is disrespectful to QPR.One they may be safe from relegation when they play us so they can relax and play without fear,or two they will be fighting for their lives.Add the Hughes effect and it could become nasty.
Correct! But we shouldn't be thinking about anything past Sunday afternoon. The words "Queen's Park Rangers" "title" "champions" "Premier League trophy" and "Summer holidays" should not be muttered until after we've played Newcastle; we shouldn't even think of those words. We've got a game to win and winning that one game is the only thing that matters right now.

Spot on

Some of the stuff coming out today from pardew, just smacks of over confidence. naming his team on the friday to the journo's like jose fucking mourinho. i hope all this comes back to haunt him

Relax people, I can see us winning easily tomorrow, we will come flying out of the blocks and we'll be 2/3 up within 10-15 minutes and coasting it. They won't know what's hit them.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Relax people, I can see us winning easily tomorrow, we will come flying out of the blocks and we'll be 2/3 up within 10-15 minutes and coasting it. They won't know what's hit them.

Confidence wow 2/3 up in 10/15 mins i'll have some of that :) Didn't we score twice early on last season and win 3-1? i'd take that now :)

onetruesaxon said:
That would make my day a lot easier
nah, a last minute winner would be a dagger in the hearts of all the watching rags

squirtyflower said:
onetruesaxon said:
That would make my day a lot easier
nah, a last minute winner would be a dagger in the hearts of all the watching rags

I just couldn't take it never mind the rags

Guys I know with their current form they are the team to beat but they had a tough game against Chelsea and the score flattered them if im honest

Point is there are alot of factors that can contribute like their tiredness and our squad quality edges theirs

we have world class players while they have the main four Tiote cabaye Benafra and Cisse

Yes some of them have been away since January but to be honest if with our team we cant beat them then how in all honesty to we think we can dominate European football like Barca did

We have the player and we should win. No ifs buts or Ors

This nervousness is because we are CITY fans and are used to getting our hearts broken lol

Have some belief in our players

It will all come down to desire. How much do the players want it.

Monday was encouraging for me from that point of view.

paulchapo said:
danburge82 said:
paulchapo said:
I don't want to rain on anyones parade but even if we do win on Sunday,if the rags do the same we still have to win the QPR game.I don't like all this talk of just winning at Newcastle to win the league,it is disrespectful to QPR.One they may be safe from relegation when they play us so they can relax and play without fear,or two they will be fighting for their lives.Add the Hughes effect and it could become nasty.
Correct! But we shouldn't be thinking about anything past Sunday afternoon. The words "Queen's Park Rangers" "title" "champions" "Premier League trophy" and "Summer holidays" should not be muttered until after we've played Newcastle; we shouldn't even think of those words. We've got a game to win and winning that one game is the only thing that matters right now.

Absolutely spot on!Focus,win the game and see where we are at 6pm.
I would agree but for the fact that we are fans, as opposed to players. I would not want the players to be thinking of anything other than newcastle, but we, as fans can be forgiven thinking whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.