Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
Some of the stuff coming out today from pardew, just smacks of over confidence. naming his team on the friday to the journo's like jose fucking mourinho. i hope all this comes back to haunt him
whats the team?

lee-mcfc said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Some of the stuff coming out today from pardew, just smacks of over confidence. naming his team on the friday to the journo's like jose fucking mourinho. i hope all this comes back to haunt him
whats the team?
Same team from the Bridge.

The press this week has been designed to make them believe they are the best team in ther world and we are just a pub team, it has been designed to make us think that cisse is unstoppable and the best striker to ever kick a ball, confidence is a wonderful thing but it can also be a terrible thing if you are taking on someone who is as good as u or better because you start thinking you're better than you are.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHD2AZQfIgA&list=FLZBqRmvP_AHxePNS-VeJZZg&index=120&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Tricky_Trev said:
Fuck. As if Newcastle couldn't be any more fired up, Norwich are now winning at Arsenal.

Whereas if the Arse win, they will be less fired up?! I really don't know why people care about this.
It is really not going to make any difference whatsoever.

-- Sat May 05, 2012 2:06 pm --

lee-mcfc said:
Cheadle Blue said:
whats the team?

Lets just beat whatever they put in front of us.

Great result for City at the Emirates.

Means win or bust for Newcastle and the pressure is on them too. No packed defence to break down. They are going to have to go for it

Marvin said:
Means win or bust for Newcastle and the pressure is on them too. No packed defence to break down. They are going to have to go for it

Doesn't really. Newcastle could now lose or draw tomorrow and still have a chance of qualifying on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.