Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry pudge quoted the wrong bit. the point remains though, the lad is doing nothing for Geordie stereotypes. I was on their board earlier and the amount of utter toss some of them are spewing is laughable. They've always been one of the most delusional sets of supporters and you would have thought the relegation would have brought them down a peg. Looks like we'll have to do it on Sunday and end their champs league dreams.

leeznufc said:
the toon do not fear yous im afraid no presure ..

be interesting to see how your players react to the 50 odd thousand atmosphere on sunday .
(also our last home game)

as ive said before i hope yous win the league . but just reading the comments on here .

i think yous overhype your team

ive watched yous loads . on your day yous are good . but yove had some shockers aswell .

just glad we beat chelsea gives us both something to play for ..

cant wait
Ironic quote of the decade

One just has to remember the Villa City game from the early 90s when Villa where pushing for the title and we went there and although they played quite well we bashed them. Anything can happen, our away form is patchy, but if we play like we can we should win, even though Newcastle are a very good side.

Anyone else think were going to have to score plenty of goals in the last 2 games ?

bobmcfc said:
Anyone else think were going to have to score plenty of goals in the last 2 games ?
The minimum of two 1-0 wins for us and United have to score 11 goals and that's assuming they don't concede.

If we finish second, it won't be on GD.

leeznufc said:
Matt.D said:
Lots of banter with the Geordie lads who have joined here this week I see. Speculate all you want but its like this..

If City play well on Sunday we win, regardless of Newcastles good players. Because frankly we are better than you.

But as we all know football does not work like that and If we have any sort of below par performance we will certainly drop points because they have players who WILL take advantage.

every body has a view ..what yous lot seem to do alot is ..compare man for man .

(wrong way) i think .its a team effort,

its about how yous play on the day as a team ..

Which is what I just said. Everybody who supports there team is bound to be biased towards them, however I do not see things through blue tinted specs. Both Man for man and as a team we are better than you because we consistently perform better.

That doesn't mean to say that you are not a good team or dont have great players. I dont think despite what you lot seem to think that any city fan is under any illusion as to how hard Sunday will be 99% of us are shitting it.

What i suppose i was getting at is that we (city) have not really been unlucky in any game this season. Every time we have played well we have won. Whenever we have been even slightly below par we have dropped points.

We have battered united and tottenham on the road but we have lost at Swansea and dropped points to west brom. So I don't think it is cocky or unreasonable for any City fan to believe that if we play as we can then we will beat you, and if we don't then you will take points off us.

seems like a lot of the Newcastle players this week have become chatty. Would love to stuff them and 2 early goals there just like last season (or was it the year before) please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.