Just Stop Oil protests

Agree, should have been longer
It shouldn’t have been longer. It’s a ridiculous sentence if we are going to compare the ‘crime’ to other sentences handing down for much more serious crime.
I’m aware you are a huge critic of this lot and disagree vehemently on what they do but surely you see that 5 years for a non violent protest (whatever the protest may be) is way to high.
If you don’t then you’re letting your emotions cloud reality, which surprises me with you as you’re not normally to be bandied in with the fuck nuggets who are rejoicing at miscarriages of justice.

It shouldn’t have been longer. It’s a ridiculous sentence if we are going to compare the ‘crime’ to other sentences handing down for much more serious crime.
I’m aware you are a huge critic of this lot and disagree vehemently on what they do but surely you see that 5 years for a non violent protest (whatever the protest may be) is way to high.
If you don’t then you’re letting your emotions cloud reality, which surprises me with you as you’re not normally to be bandied in with the fuck nuggets who are rejoicing at miscarriages of justice.

It's more likely to radicalise activists to committing violence and property destruction.

Which makes it a stupid idea or a very cynical political game by the Tories (who brought in the law).

Imagine if Swampy decided to blow up diggers instead of hide underground.

I’m delighted they are serving porridge but agree the length of time is OTT

If JSO want to do something then they should target the companies, the govn. Not people. Sorry, no sympathy except for the damage to justice which is probably/hopefully going to be rolled back anyway. But these guys get no support from me. And I even believe in their cause.

If JSO want to do something then they should target the companies, the govn. Not people. Sorry, no sympathy except for the damage to justice which is probably/hopefully going to be rolled back anyway. But these guys get no support from me. And I even believe in their cause.

Exactly mine and many many others take on it, don't you get the feeling that they aren't just trying to make a point they just want to be obnoxious cunts who get a kick out of fucking ordinary people about.

Target companies and govt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.