Just Stop Oil protests

This thread and that thread about the policeman stamping on the guy's head are evidence that bluemoon is a bit backwards for the most part.

It's called reality, I already have an EV so I suppose I've done my bit, have you? Again I'll reserve my right to protest and lie in your front drive until you do....

If the UK population ceased to exist today then the graph below would not change in any shape or form. There are zero signs of it falling anytime soon but yeah the guy driving to his cancer appointment is the problem.

fYaKVMuEF9y-R526h_L8FYF6htkTVN2FYecijpzEz1M.png
I admire your stance but you are properly having your pants pulled down buying an EV.

Not sure if this is actually relevant in this threat but heard Rumours one insurance company are considering not insuring electric vehicles at all due to the cost implications when they are involved in crashes

Not sure if this is actually relevant in this threat but heard Rumours one insurance company are considering not insuring electric vehicles at all due to the cost implications when they are involved in crashes
Not just crashes. My sister's Tesla was written off by essentially going through a big puddle - all the battery/electrics are in the bottom. Seemed ridiculous as the car itself still looked mint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.