Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Seeing as he likes to cozy up to big players, and gets a little star struck, Guardiola will surely dazzle him with his charisma? He won't want to spoil the chance of him autographing his shirt after the game by awarding dodgy penalties, or not giving them for us?

It's bent either way, whoever the ref is, but the powers that be will be patting each other gleefully on the back that all has fallen superbly into place, they have their man poised and in place, be under no illusion all will go to plan for the bent fuckers and this forum will be full of I knew it's etc. Guaranfuckinteed.

Apart from not reffing the rags for about a full 12 months after the 6-1 they also won the next four he reffed. In fact while they have just gone through the worst period for a long time they have lost just 4 games out of the 19 he has reffed them in since.

Whereas we have been the most successful team in England since that day and we have lost 7 times in about as many games and all in games of real worth (top six teams), where I would say the games they lost with him in charge were of no real consequence, the games that really mattered, they won.

He and the FA are as bent as Fifa, the only difference is they haven't been exposed yet. Time will Tell.

I'm hoping a Pep masterclass will reduce him to a bystander anyway. Come on City!!!!!!

If we put the ball in the onion bag enough, he won't be able to spoil it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.