Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Puts away any thought of any fair play against rags. We have lost before we kick a ball. Checks wallet to see how much I can put on a rags win.

I wonder which 2 teams have fared best in matches reffed by Clattenburg between the big boys in the last 5 years?

Oh look, it's Rags and Scousepool. Purely coincidence of course ha ha....

qri5pi.jpg
Nailed. Our overall ppg in the league over those 5 years is 2.15 yet we've got 0.33 when Clattenburg refs us.

When I've got some time I'm going to do that for all referees over the last 5 years.

Sorry that was misleading as I'd calculated it for all games vs the games against the top 6. Our average ppg in all PL games refereed by Clattenburg is 1.5 over the last 5 years, compared to 2.15 in all games.

Playing devil's advocate as the "top" referee I would imagine it's much more likely he would referee our higher profile games rather than matches against mid table/bottom half clubs. Our points average against teams at the top is inevitably going to be less.
I'm not saying whether I think there is/isn't an agenda but I don't think that particular stat is a smoking gun.

Playing devil's advocate as the "top" referee I would imagine it's much more likely he would referee our higher profile games rather than matches against mid table/bottom half clubs. Our points average against teams at the top is inevitably going to be less.
I'm not saying whether I think there is/isn't an agenda but I don't think that particular stat is a smoking gun.
So what you're really saying is that united's excellent record as the best of the top five teams against the best five in the last five years is fully justified

I have never liked him as a ref, he always thought to much of himself. Now that he has ref some of the biggest games on the planet, he will be so far up his own backside it doesn't bare thinking about. I am almost certain that every 50/50 will go in the rags favour. When if anyone can remember has he ever done anything that has really helped us. I also expect that we will end up with 4/5 bookings while they rags players will get away with everything, including back chatting to the ref, which under the new guide lines is a booking. I just wonder if Rooney swears at the ref if he has the balls to send him off, or will he hide behind the I didn't see/hear it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.