Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

There won't be any investigation because they will not want there dirty linen being out in the public domain. Mainly because if they hold such an investigation it may show that there is some form of bias towards certain clubs. Even if they wouldn't want to admit to it. However andyhinch I do agree that there should be an investigation, I agree refs can miss things on the field if they are going on behind him but when he is looking straight at the incident ala. SA there is no way he could have missed the incident, he was also waving play on, so he must have seen it.

So what you're really saying is that united's excellent record as the best of the top five teams against the best five in the last five years is fully justified

No what I'm saying is that the statistic comparing our win percentage in all PL games with and without Clattenburg is not the smoking gun for the reasons I outlined. It is almost inevitable that our win percentage is lower with Clattenburg if he tends to referee us against tougher opposition.
If there are other statistics that show suspicious win percentages between only top 5 clubs that is another matter and not what I was actually commenting on.

Gill director at rags, vice chairman of FA, vice chairman at UEFA if that isn't bent what is. Being polite it could be said there is atleast a conflict of interest.

Rags posting on twitter he's a bent ****.

Towards us!!!!

We will find out by 1430 Saturday.

Rags posting on twitter he's a bent ****.

Towards us!!!!

We will find out by 1430 Saturday.
Well if they can come up with any stats like the ones above they may have a point. But I'm guessing it's all bluster with no evidence to back it up other than the sick swan, where he denied us at least one clear cut penalty.

Edit - they're also probably thinking of a couple of dodgy decisions in their game at Leicester a couple of seasons ago. In fairness, he was very bad that day.

Last edited:
You know, if you go on any Premier League team football forum, all fans believe there's an agenda against their club... just sayin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.