Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

This sums him up for me the disgusting cowardly elbow by Rooney and nothing from clattenburg

No doubt he'll do it the sly way through lots of contentious decisions. Whilst playing advantage when Utd counter and stopping us in our tracks with players through on goal.

If we give him any opportunity to go against us, he will.

You know, if you go on any Premier League team football forum, all fans believe there's an agenda against their club... just sayin'
I've no doubt they do. And if they can produce evidence like that on page 19, they may have a point. Those figures are based on a period where we've been on the up and the rags have been in decline.

You know, if you go on any Premier League team football forum, all fans believe there's an agenda against their club... just sayin'
cat-surprised-suspicious-ZkfnovxxVdAYw

The worry for me is that Rooney and Clattenberg BOTH went to the same hair transplant clinic - there is clearly a conflict of interest right there!!!!

Disclaimer - they didn't really - they had different rug manufacturers

I am looking forward to Saturday afternnon/evening and all day Sunday. Here is the scenario: Bog brush elbows a City player and then spits on him as he lies on the deck- it goes unpunished. Late in the second half when the score is nil nil., Strawberry Kev is clean through, one on one with deGea, a yard inside the penalty area DeGea cleans him out making no attempt to get the ball and again it goes unpunished.
Cue full time and the Sly media panel launch a scathing attack on Clattenburg and the rags. By Sunday all the papers have joined in crying out for retrospective action to be taken. Both incidents are on a 20 minute loop on Sly and even the BBC are reporting it, then one minute past nine on Monday morning Bog Brush and the other Rag are charged and Clatenburg is suspended fom refereeing.

No nurse don't take away my computer,......... I don't need the medication.......

Sorry that was misleading as I'd calculated it for all games vs the games against the top 6. Our average ppg in all PL games refereed by Clattenburg is 1.5 over the last 5 years, compared to 2.15 in all games.

PB, I've stuck to Big 6 games against Utd, Arsenal, L'pool, Chelsea and Spurs. So that is 50 games in total for the 5 seasons 11/12 - 15/6.

Our overall record in those 50 games is W23 D11 L16 for a total of 80 points and a PPG of 1.60. (The record doesn't look great but it is actually better than any other team)

Clattenburg has reffed 10 of those games for a record of W1 D3 L6 and a total of 6 points and a PPG of 0.60.
Our record in the 40 games he hasn't reffed is W22 D8 L10 and a total of 72 points and a PPG of 1.8.

PB, I've stuck to Big 6 games against Utd, Arsenal, L'pool, Chelsea and Spurs. So that is 50 games in total for the 5 seasons 11/12 - 15/6.

Our overall record in those 50 games is W23 D11 L16 for a total of 80 points and a PPG of 1.60. (The record doesn't look great but it is actually better than any other team)

Clattenburg has reffed 10 of those games for a record of W1 D3 L6 and a total of 6 points and a PPG of 0.60.
Our record in the 40 games he hasn't reffed is W22 D8 L10 and a total of 72 points and a PPG of 1.8.
Before it got threatened with injunctions and was mostly taken down, the "football is fixed" blog had many articles about Clattenburg. It talked about his relationship with Shinwatra, lots of "off the field" sponsorship and hospitality. I remember it specifically highlighted City's very good results with Clattenburg during the Shinwatra years and the horrendous record we have had, with Clattenburg, since Shinwatra left.

IMO the club should prepare a dossier, I assume similar happened over Walton. His consistent screwing us over has gone too far.

No what I'm saying is that the statistic comparing our win percentage in all PL games with and without Clattenburg is not the smoking gun for the reasons I outlined. It is almost inevitable that our win percentage is lower with Clattenburg if he tends to referee us against tougher opposition.
If there are other statistics that show suspicious win percentages between only top 5 clubs that is another matter and not what I was actually commenting on.

I think what you were being asked was about the table of stats relating to the top clubs playing one another and being reffed by Clattenburg.

You, quite rightly, imagined that "it's much more likely he would referee our higher profile games rather than matches against mid table/bottom half clubs"; well the same logic should apply to un*t*d's respective matches against higher profile clubs (shouldn't it?). Shouldn't their points average against teams at the top inevitably be less as well? But it isn't....

Explain?

Discuss?

I've seen £13 notes which are less dubious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.