Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

I think what you were being asked was about the table of stats relating to the top clubs playing one another and being reffed by Clattenburg.

You, quite rightly, imagined that "it's much more likely he would referee our higher profile games rather than matches against mid table/bottom half clubs"; well the same logic should apply to un*t*d's respective matches against higher profile clubs (shouldn't it?). Shouldn't their points average against teams at the top inevitably be less as well? But it isn't....

Explain?

Discuss?

I've seen £13 notes which are less dubious

No the original stat I was referring to by PB was: "Our average ppg in all PL games refereed by Clattenburg is 1.5 over the last 5 years, compared to 2.15 in all games."
That's the only stat I said wasn't a smoking gun. In fact I actually said that comparisons between games between the top sides reffed by Clattenburg would be the smoking gun - if indeed there is something sinister going on.

No the original stat I was referring to by PB was: "Our average ppg in all PL games refereed by Clattenburg is 1.5 over the last 5 years, compared to 2.15 in all games."
That's the only stat I said wasn't a smoking gun. In fact I actually said that comparisons between games between the top sides reffed by Clattenburg would be the smoking gun - if indeed there is something sinister going on.
Go read the post on the previous page, 0.6 v 1.8

Oooops! Sorry. Nothing to see here, carry on as you were :)

Even the lay back Pellegrini had his patience exhausted by the cheating of Clattenburg and his crew.

Last edited:
The time has come for all football bodies starting with FIFA, then UEFA, and finally with our own FA, including the premier league board, for all members to either be sacked or resign. Until this is done there will always be talk about the bodies being" let's say not totally honest with themselves" and that there is a hint of bias against certain clubs, especially the likes of United, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool.

I'd already posted some of that stuff on here but I owed CityWatch one so did that article.

I've looked at every PL game we've played over the last 6 seasons and worked out the ppg for each ref. Surprised to find that Fat Phil Dowd and Chris Foy are the best, with over 2.53 ppg.
Fantastic work as always .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.