Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Last time I checked with transfer market. Only Arsenal have more wins than us with him in charge.

Are we going as far back as 2004 then?

Overall he's reffed 34 league games with us and we've lost 7 overall, 6 of the 7 have come since the Sickswan, that may be just coincidental

I'm OK with Clattentwat. At least he's got the balls to take action when - as is inevitable - Fellani elbows us all over the park and other acts of thuggery.

So you speak for 95% of blues?
And not one's on football forums where every ref is against us.
I said probably as I'm making a guess there. In the real world maybe a lot of blues don't see any issues with Clattenburg, but from my life experiences a lot of people in general go about their lives without questioning things that might cause their world view to be shaken up.

Are we going as far back as 2004 then?

Overall he's reffed 34 league games with us and we've lost 7 overall, 6 of the 7 have come since the Sickswan, that may be just coincidental

Overall. You can't just cherrypick to suit your argument.

What are the games we've lost since then?..

I said probably as I'm making a guess there. In the real world maybe a lot of blues don't see any issues with Clattenburg, but from my life experiences a lot of people in general go about their lives without questioning things that might cause their world view to be shaken up.

There are worse options than Clattenburg *

*I reserve the right to contradict this post at about 2.30 on Saturday.

To be fair, and believe me I don't like being fair to this ****, the first Spurs game was down to incompetent linesmen.

The same linesman who flagged Aguero offside last week when he was on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.