Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Since the 6-1 he has been the referee 9 times (8 away) involving City and Big 6 teams. In those 9 games we have managed just 3 points out of a total 27. That could be just randomness but I can't accept that. The games have been littered with huge mistakes involving him and his team which have contributed significantly to the outcome.

11/12 Chelsea 2- 1 City>> LOST

13/14 Liverpool 3-2 City>> LOST

14/15 Arsenal 2-2 City >>DRAW
14/15 Chelsea 1-1 City>>DRAW
14/15 Liverpool 2-1 City>>LOST
14/15 United 4-2 City>>LOST

15/16 Spurs 4-1 City>>LOST
15/16 United 0-0 City>>DRAW
15/16 City 1-2 Spurs>>LOST

Since the 6-1 he has been the referee 9 times (8 away) involving City and Big 6 teams. In those 9 games we have managed just 3 points out of a total 27. That could be just randomness but I can't accept that. The games have been littered with huge mistakes involving him and his team which have contributed significantly to the outcome.

11/12 Chelsea 2- 1 City>> LOST

13/14 Liverpool 3-2 City>> LOST

14/15 Arsenal 2-2 City >>DRAW
14/15 Chelsea 1-1 City>>DRAW
14/15 Liverpool 2-1 City>>LOST
14/15 United 4-2 City>>LOST

15/16 Spurs 4-1 City>>LOST
15/16 United 0-0 City>>DRAW
15/16 City 1-2 Spurs>>LOST
@Jacob Smith and @The blue phantom
Hence my "the apologists go to" statement

Gentlemen, I'm afraid your slips are showing

The "football is fixed" blog had some very insightful articles on Clattenburg and his links to Shinwatra. There are very good reasons to differentiate between the pre and post Shinwatra eras at City.

Clattenburg and "his regular assistant cronies" have been linked to more dodgy decisions than any other officials I can think of in modern football. I hope one day he will be exposed, like the hierarchy at FIFA.

Unfortunately I don't think they give a fuck

I'm sure there is some truth in what you say, but this is being televised world wide and are not so stupid that they could defuse any shit storm that might be kicked up if blatant cheating is caught on camera and someone in the media (even foreign media) decides to run with it. I can dream!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.