Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

Since the 6-1 he has been the referee 9 times (8 away) involving City and Big 6 teams. In those 9 games we have managed just 3 points out of a total 27. That could be just randomness but I can't accept that. The games have been littered with huge mistakes involving him and his team which have contributed significantly to the outcome.

11/12 Chelsea 2- 1 City>> LOST

13/14 Liverpool 3-2 City>> LOST

14/15 Arsenal 2-2 City >>DRAW
14/15 Chelsea 1-1 City>>DRAW
14/15 Liverpool 2-1 City>>LOST
14/15 United 4-2 City>>LOST

15/16 Spurs 4-1 City>>LOST
15/16 United 0-0 City>>DRAW
15/16 City 1-2 Spurs>>LOST

Which ones of those did you think we should of won?

Don't confuse his Euro's reffing with what he does in the prem,the rags are nailed on to get a penalty,you heard it first here
He didn't give a penalty against us last season when Sterling fouled Herrera. No referee is perfect but imo he's the best and of course he'll make misstakes, but so do all of the refs.

The Chelsea one and both Spurs games off the top of my head.

Was that the mistake by Hart and nasty late on that gave Chelsea the win?

I thought the 4-1 flattered spurs. Especially with the linesman having a nightmare. I'm not sure we deserved to win though as we got a tattering in the second half

The home match was a great game and could of gone either way. Probably should of got something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.