Just when you think it can't get any more bent...

He didn't give a penalty against us last season when Sterling fouled Herrera. No referee is perfect but imo he's the best and of course he'll make misstakes, but so do all of the refs.
He gave one against us when it hit sterling in the back and he was looking at it,he is a bias ref who is best mates with rooney,you'll see

Since the 6-1 he has been the referee 9 times (8 away) involving City and Big 6 teams. In those 9 games we have managed just 3 points out of a total 27. That could be just randomness but I can't accept that. The games have been littered with huge mistakes involving him and his team which have contributed significantly to the outcome.

11/12 Chelsea 2- 1 City>> LOST

13/14 Liverpool 3-2 City>> LOST

14/15 Arsenal 2-2 City >>DRAW
14/15 Chelsea 1-1 City>>DRAW
14/15 Liverpool 2-1 City>>LOST
14/15 United 4-2 City>>LOST

15/16 Spurs 4-1 City>>LOST
15/16 United 0-0 City>>DRAW
15/16 City 1-2 Spurs>>LOST

The ones that concern me above are the Chelsea away in 11/12 (missed an absolute stonewall penalty at 1-0 to us before giving a very soft late Chelsea penalty), Liverpool 13/14, (so many missed penalty calls against us and the failure to send Suarez off), Arsenal away in 2014/14 (Wilshere got away with murder should've had a red card and conceded a penalty), Spurs away last season (linesman more than Clattenburg but 3 Spurs goals had poor offside decisions) and Spurs at home last season (ridiculous penalty against Sterling).

The 3-2 with Livepool where goofy should have been off and Skertl punched the ball.
Apart from that Clattenburg was a picture of innocence
And the two rag away games. One where they obliterated us 4-2 and The other where we couldn't even muster a shot.....Should we have won those two?

Was that the mistake by Hart and nasty late on that gave Chelsea the win?

I thought the 4-1 flattered spurs. Especially with the linesman having a nightmare. I'm not sure we deserved to win though as we got a tattering in the second half

The home match was a great game and could of gone either way. Probably should of got something.
The Chelsea one was when Silva got nailed by Terry for a penalty which would have made it 2-0 and I'm sure would have seen us go onto win. The 4-1 didnt we have a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside (might be mistaken) and the 2-1 was the most ridiculous penalty given against Sterling.

Ahhh I see, I got the wrong end of the stick, again apologies.

I'd still rather Clattenburg than 14 of the 18 other refs on the elite panel (2 I am not sure about) and the other is Dean.
I've said numerous times on here that Clattenburg is by far the best ref in England
However I also believe him to be a cheating, lying, currupt **** when he chooses to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.