Justice doesn't exists in this country

Challenger1978 said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Hope your brother gets sorted Challenger mate.

Thanks mate the though is appreciated but unless he gets an eye transplant he's fucked. He's 20 year old and he wanted to be a forensic pathologist or a doctor before all the shit happened and now his life is ruined.

Fuck me that is grim. All you can hope for is the transplant mate and hopefully he will pull through.

Shit like this shouldn't happen.

Challenger1978 said:
I'm so fucking pissed of at the moment with the Police and the Crown prosecution services as there a joke. Basically i've posted on here before about my brother being mugged by two scum bags (i'll call them A and B for simplicity and possible legal reasons) for his mobile phone and wallet.

The short version of the mugging incident is the scum bags chased my brother with a car and nearly ran him over. Scum bag A jumped out of the car and tried to take his wallet and mobile phone of him. My brother started to fight with him so scum bag B jumped out of the car with a chain wrapped around his hand and the pair and the ***** beat the living daylights out of him.

My brother was 18 at the time, they're in there 30's and are professional scum with previous for this. Anyway at the end of the day there was CCTV evidence, DNA evidence they where caught with the mobile phone and there sentance was a joke. Scum bag A got let of with it, scum bag B got a 12 month suspended sentance and a little over 100 hours community service.

Now the above was enough to piss me off in a big way with the Police and the C.P.S. but it gets even worse. Since then scum bag A that got of with it has been intimidating my mam, my sister and her fella. When they go to pick up the kids from school as scum bag A has kids in the same school and they've also been going at them in the general area. This culminated with an incident earlier in the week were scum bag A threatened to kill my 9 year old niece and tried to attack my mother in front of my brother the one that got mugged.

So scum bag A got a major kicking of my brother and my dad who turned up as my mam panicked and phoned him before it all kicked off. Anyway the police turned up while my dad and brother were giving this guy a kicking and arrested my dad and my brother. Long story short my dad was released with out charge and my brother got a caution although we've found out now scum bag A can still press charges (i'm not sure if that's right). Also while in custody my dad refused the duty solicitor and the solicitor my mam appointed (without my dad knowing) was refused access to see my father, thanks for that GMP.

To top it all off my brothers eyesight has gone really bad recently and hes just had an eye test. According to the eye test people scum bag A and fucking B have damaged something in the back of my brothers eyes. Which is going to cause him in a short period of time (his eyesight has already massively deteriorated over the last 18 moths) to go fucking BLIND basically ruining his fucking life unless he gets an eye transplant.

bluemoon vigilante group?

A pan of boiling hot water over the fuckers face might make you feel better. Fuck i hate scrotes with a vengance. I hate retards who impose themselves on others just trying to go about their own business. The cunts are no good to society and never will be. Exterminate the bastards! It just brings back all the wrongs that have been done to me and my family as we have been asleep in our own houses...minding our own business. Home invaders and car thieves that would stick a screwdriver in you as if it was normal. They think right is wrong and wrong is right.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Challenger1978 said:
I'm so fucking pissed of at the moment with the Police and the Crown prosecution services as there a joke. Basically i've posted on here before about my brother being mugged by two scum bags (i'll call them A and B for simplicity and possible legal reasons) for his mobile phone and wallet.

The short version of the mugging incident is the scum bags chased my brother with a car and nearly ran him over. Scum bag A jumped out of the car and tried to take his wallet and mobile phone of him. My brother started to fight with him so scum bag B jumped out of the car with a chain wrapped around his hand and the pair and the ***** beat the living daylights out of him.

My brother was 18 at the time, they're in there 30's and are professional scum with previous for this. Anyway at the end of the day there was CCTV evidence, DNA evidence they where caught with the mobile phone and there sentance was a joke. Scum bag A got let of with it, scum bag B got a 12 month suspended sentance and a little over 100 hours community service.

Now the above was enough to piss me off in a big way with the Police and the C.P.S. but it gets even worse. Since then scum bag A that got of with it has been intimidating my mam, my sister and her fella. When they go to pick up the kids from school as scum bag A has kids in the same school and they've also been going at them in the general area. This culminated with an incident earlier in the week were scum bag A threatened to kill my 9 year old niece and tried to attack my mother in front of my brother the one that got mugged.

So scum bag A got a major kicking of my brother and my dad who turned up as my mam panicked and phoned him before it all kicked off. Anyway the police turned up while my dad and brother were giving this guy a kicking and arrested my dad and my brother. Long story short my dad was released with out charge and my brother got a caution although we've found out now scum bag A can still press charges (i'm not sure if that's right). Also while in custody my dad refused the duty solicitor and the solicitor my mam appointed (without my dad knowing) was refused access to see my father, thanks for that GMP.

To top it all off my brothers eyesight has gone really bad recently and hes just had an eye test. According to the eye test people scum bag A and fucking B have damaged something in the back of my brothers eyes. Which is going to cause him in a short period of time (his eyesight has already massively deteriorated over the last 18 moths) to go fucking BLIND basically ruining his fucking life unless he gets an eye transplant.

I'm very capable of sorting this out myself mate, the thing is the law looks down really harshly on vigilantes. So if i did do anything i'd probably get royaly fucked for it, far worse than what them twats have got.

Challenger1978 said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

I'm very capable of sorting this out myself mate, the thing is the law looks down really harshly on vigilantes. So if i did do anything i'd probably get royaly fucked for it, far worse than what them twats have got.

if you got caught! You'd have to be really, really clever about it

blueju said:
A pan of boiling hot water over the fuckers face might make you feel better. Fuck i hate scrotes with a vengance. I hate retards who impose themselves on others just trying to go about their own business. The ***** are no good to society and never will be. Exterminate the bastards! It just brings back all the wrongs that have been done to me and my family as we have been asleep in our own houses...minding our own business. Home invaders and car thieves that would stick a screwdriver in you as if it was normal. They think right is wrong and wrong is right.

Whats also pissing me off is there calling my brother a fucking grass as if it was they who have been wronged. FFS scum bag B was arrested within hours of my brother being mugged while he was still unconscious in hospital the thick bastards. How the fuck in any kind of definition of being a grass can they work out he's one of them. The fucking scum got caught plain and simple by the police and they've virtually got of with it scott free, but they've got a chip on there shoulders because they think they've been hard done by.

That's what i mean. They honestly believe wrong is right and anyone who thinks different is a target. They see wanting to mind your own business and get on with life as a weakness. They have no place in society.

Challenger1978 said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

Never say anything to the police, unless it will prove your innocent, if you get arrested for a crime you committed, ask for a lawyer and then keep silent, I will say this again, keep your mouth shut! When the lawyer turns up he will speak to the police then come and see you, he will ask your version then explain your rights and then off you go to make a statement...just deny you had anything to do with it. It is up to the police to prove the crime not for you to disprove it.

BluePurgatory said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Because our 'over stretched' police would be more likely to be found behind a hedge with a speed camera.
No your wrong BB they dont even have to do that anymore, they have plenty of speed cameras doing it for them. Lets face it we no longer have a Police Force we have a farce. Sack the lot of them. Lets face it, its not as if we would miss them! and while I am at it get rid of the CPS (Criminal Protection Service) and the fat liberal judges.

We don't have a police 'force' anymore... they refer to it as a Police 'service'....

And they don't even hide behind hedge rows with cameras anymore.... civilians are doing it for them....

Anyone who even tries that to my family will get more than a cricket bat. They'll have no kneecaps or elbows left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.