Justice doesn't exists in this country

myleftfoot said:
The judicial system in this country is set up to protect the interests of business and property, not individuals. It disgusts me that so many serial scumbags get off with cautions or are just not even held to account.

My faith in the justice system has long since evaporated.

Anybody who does that to me or my family WILL have a cricket bat put around their heads and fuck the consequences.

I feel the same way.I will take my own justice on the scumbags.

myleftfoot said:
The judicial system in this country is set up to protect the interests of business and property, not individuals. It disgusts me that so many serial scumbags get off with cautions or are just not even held to account.

Anybody who does that to me or my family WILL have a cricket bat put around their heads and fuck the consequences.

Agreed.

The police and whole justice system is in place to protect property and business not people.

In answer to the cricket bat round the head...just dont, you'll go away. What you do is catch the tw@t and break one leg... then dump him on saddleworth then when hes better break the other leg and if he still wants to mix it start on the arms........you'll get less time and its lots more fun. Fear!

TheMightyQuinn said:
myleftfoot said:

Agreed.

The police and whole justice system is in place to protect property and business not people.

They police by consent don't they? If everyone has lost faith in them, why are they still here? Start a movement to remove the police service from existance. Then everyone can go around sorting their problems out with a cricket bat and life will be just fucking peachy.Spare a thought for the elderley and vulnerable mind and turn the light out as you leave.

Newlunar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Agreed.

They police by consent don't they? If everyone has lost faith in them, why are they still here? Start a movement to remove the police service from existance. Then everyone can go around sorting their problems out with a cricket bat and life will be just fucking peachy.Spare a thought for the elderley and vulnerable mind and turn the light out as you leave.

They do indeed police by consent, apparently.

I'm not advocating a removal of the police force. We need one, modern society is designed to perfection, a police force is needed to make sure people don't think or act out of accordance with the governments rules.

But as things stand we only have a force set up to protect property from the majority with no/little interest in human beings.

Not getting in to it here, this thread is quite sad given what's happened to the OP's brother and family.

Let's break this down.

Scumbag A and B assaulted your brother.

Your brother assaulted Scumbag A.

None of them went inside. One got a suspended sentence with community service, the other got a caution and bloody refused legal advice (dumb move).

In the eyes of the law, the second crime is no worse than the first.

So I've got this right? The OP's brother was robbed. The police caught the robbers and investigated the matter. Charged the offenders and presented the case to the CPS who as their title might suggest prosecuted the offenders.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Therein it would seem that the police and CPS would have appeared to have carried out there respective functions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The courts subsequently found the offenders guilty and sentenced them to what the courts deemed suitable given the circumstances.
The victim's family were subjected to further abuse from the offenders. The victims family could have reported this to the police whereby a prima facia case of witness intimidation and threats to kill could have been investigated and hopefully prosecuted.

However, the victim's family decided to mete out some justice of their own outside a playground and were astonished to find themselves arrested when caught in the act.

Seems to me from what I read that this story has been all about people and nothing about property but hey, don't let the truth spoil a good rant.

Newlunar said:
So I've got this right? The OP's brother was robbed. The police caught the robbers and investigated the matter. Charged the offenders and presented the case to the CPS who as their title might suggest prosecuted the offenders.
Therein it would seem that the police and CPS would have appeared to have carried out there respective functions.
The courts subsequently found the offenders guilty and sentenced them to what the courts deemed suitable given the circumstances.
The victim's family were subjected to further abuse from the offenders. The victims family could have reported this to the police whereby a prima facia case of witness intimidation and threats to kill could have been investigated and hopefully prosecuted.

However, the victim's family decided to mete out some justice of their own outside a playground and were astonished to find themselves arrested when caught in the act.

Seems to me from what I read that this story has been all about people and nothing about property but hey, don't let the truth spoil a good rant.

There was no rant.

I pointed out a truth.

Nothing more.

Newlunar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
There was no rant.

I pointed out a truth.

Nothing more.

I never said your post was a rant. That was directed at the OP.

No, your post was just another tired Refectory cliche, and I've seen you post it many times.

I don't do 'refectories'. You can mock all you like, it reflects badly on you and not me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.