Justin Edinburgh RIP

Terrible news.

RIP Musselburgh

I only found out that was his nick name earlier this week, as in , it’s Just In Edinburgh
He’d been out in Madrid , returned to England , and on Monday was rushed into hospital and been in an induced coma till today , when he died .
Nice words from you City fans .
Like most fans , we’ve often had TTID , as part of our lifestyle , as inTottenham till I die , and last week in Madrid where he led songs in the fans zone , there was a banner “ Tottenham till they kill me “
RIP Justin a Spurs fan who fulfilled his dream of playing for his club

Sad news.
Respect all former players and current players who grace us with the best entertainment- whether they play for your team or a rival.
They all have family and loved ones, life’s to short for hatred.

Same age as me. That always hits home. Guess that's something I'll have to get increasingly used to - until I meet my own untimely death, obviously.

RIP.

It makes you think, life is a lottery really. I lost my two best nates by the age of twenty nine. It hits home home even seemingly indestructible people can be gone in a flash.

Knocked me a bit sideways this one. As has been said he lived a healthy life. He only ran the London marathon 5 weeks ago too. I'm a keen runner, look after myself and am 3 years younger and you think stuff like won't happen to you.

I'll be honest I really disliked him as a player (which probably meant he was doing all the right things!), but I have mates in the coaching world who know him personally and all of them to a man held him in really, really high regard. His efforts at Orient are a great legacy to leave.

RIP Justin and condolences to your family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.