juve ticket fiasco

I have to say that i agree with OP on this.
Our sales criteria for matches away in Europe this year has been very poor.
For Christs sake we travelling to the likes of Poland and no one is sure of getting a ticket a week before the game.
How can you plan ahead.
Im sure there is people who have paid for flights, hotels etc for Turin but then told no match ticket available.
It needs looking at City.

Looks like there is a sort of concensus forming here.

The loyalty points sytem is not under attack here, but the nature of European away matches does, I feel, require a different approach.

If you had to provide proof of paid for travel arrangements before points were allocated it would avoid most of the ludicrous situations outlined in this thread.

jimbo101 said:
As usual, those with the most loyalty points have snapped up the paltry allocation of 1400 tickets, whether they intended to go or not, knowing that on bluemoon, there is always a market to pass them on (at face value of course)

However, this 'name on the back of the ticket' malarkey has really f**ked them up, with fellow blues reluctant to take the chance of not getting in.

Loads have obviously now been returned as I've just had a call from City asking if I still wanted a ticket but had to say no as I've already bought one in the Juve end.

Again this highlights the frustrations about the loyalty point system.

I apreciate that these points are hard earned & expensively assembled, but please, please don't get tickets just for the points if you have absolutely no intention whatsoever of actually going.

i agree, sort of, i'm not going so i did'nt get my tickets, (photo or not)however had someone needed tickets and asked me i would have got them for them.
the points dont interest me.

funny that those of us that have been going for donkeys dont have any trouble getting hold of tickets...hang on that means city are rewarding me for going to all those games over the years..oh i see thats what those points are for that they keep giving me..actually on a serious note, i understand your frustration if you dont have enough points, just keep going to every away game, you ll be surprised how quickly they mount up

I agree with the OP on this think proof of travel to Euro Games should go hand in hand with the loyalty points and ticket situation though we'll never have a perfect system one way or the other for everyone.

pissedagain said:
funny that those of us that have been going for donkeys dont have any trouble getting hold of tickets...hang on that means city are rewarding me for going to all those games over the years..oh i see thats what those points are for that they keep giving me..actually on a serious note, i understand your frustration if you dont have enough points, just keep going to every away game, you ll be surprised how quickly they mount up

this.

pissedagain said:
Nail on the head mate

pissedagain said:
with all due respect blue,fuckin bollox.been follwing city for 'donkeys years'and not always followed protocol with regards purchasing tkts but fuuck me have i spent a small fortune supporting our beloved club from a very early age.i have paid ridiculous amounts of money to be able to watch city whether it be silly money off a spiv outside wembley/ewood park or even selhurst park just to get a glimpse of the mighty blues not to mention the hard earned cash spent on merchandise from the club shop and other mcfc retail outfits or major expense costs going to half a dozen trips in europe.what do i get in return?DOUBLE FUCKIN DISCOUNT UNTIL THE 12th DECEMBER ON MY SEASON TKT!as always,thankyou for your loyal support.

doots said:
pissedagain said:
with all due respect blue,fuckin bollox.been follwing city for 'donkeys years'and not always followed protocol with regards purchasing tkts but fuuck me have i spent a small fortune supporting our beloved club from a very early age.i have paid ridiculous amounts of money to be able to watch city whether it be silly money off a spiv outside wembley/ewood park or even selhurst park just to get a glimpse of the mighty blues not to mention the hard earned cash spent on merchandise from the club shop and other mcfc retail outfits or major expense costs going to half a dozen trips in europe.what do i get in return?DOUBLE FUCKIN DISCOUNT UNTIL THE 12th DECEMBER ON MY SEASON TKT!as always,thankyou for your loyal support.
Not sure what your point is here,

You get a discount in the shop as a S/C holder and if you've have had it a few years, with your european trips and away games, you'll be first in the queue.

What's your problem?

de niro said:
pissedagain said:

this.

I think you're missing the OP's point though; namely that people may have bought tickets for the game with no intention of going, just to get the loyalty points and hoping to sell the tickets on. Don't know if that's actually happened or not, but he wasn't bemoaning the loyalty system in itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.