Juve want bob

Just cant beleive how much slack some people give him, we have underperformed this season when you look at the squad and the alarming thing is the complete lack of pace.

strongbowholic said:
JimmyFrizz said:
I log onto Bluemoon and all I seem to hear is criticism of Mancini. Then I go to matches and hear more fans consistently signing his name than for any manager I can remember in recent history.
The trouble with this place is therer are far too many rags masquerading as Blues and far too many armchair wallahs.

I may be sorry to ask this, strongbowholic, but what's a wallah?

EddieR said:
Oh dear, here we go again.
Why are so many of you hung up on the odd questionable team selection or (perceived) negative style of play? Ok, so he does put out some formations which might not seem to gel, and then has made negative substitutions when we could be pressing for a win, but that is far from being the measure of a good manager. It might show deficiancies as a tactitcian but let's remind ourselves that he is only 15 months into premiership management and is working with an ever-changing squad. Some of the 'best' managers in the world fuck up team selection and get their style of play 'wrong'. How would you feel if we had had Wenger as manager since the last ice-age, and still under-achieved in league and cup with a hand-built side? Look at the team selection Capello made against Wales, and the subsequent substitutions: Rooney in a withdrawn role in midfield, Bent so slow it was embarrassing, Ashley Young trying to play up front with Bent. Switch Bent for Rooney, let Young play in that withdrawn role - easy, but instead he took Rooney off and left Bent on.
The point is, everyone in the pub can pick their team and, if the players are good enough, it will eventually come together.
What Bob is doing here is completely buying into the whole City thing. He's building a legacy, creating structure that will continue to grow the club into a genuine European giant. What you have with Bob is integrity, heart and a vision for the club, it's fans, for everyone. You can't buy that on the managerial transfer merry-go-round, you won't get that with a Mourinho or any other self-serving egotist of a manager.

Careful, your talking too much sense for the Mancini out brigade, you know they can't stand the truth.

If we get 4th I cant see us sacking him for achieving his publically stated objective in which case Juve would have to tempt him to walk or pay a hefty sum, which given their current bank balance wont happen.

Alot of the critism on here is focussed about his shit signings, however he has has improved players who were seen has being shit lasy year, hart, Richards, Lescott etc, If the likes of Korlaov Boateng Dzeko Toure improve next season then we will have a very good and settled core to the side to push on with.

Can't see Mancini getting a 'big' job outside Italy....and he's a childhood Juve supporter IIRC, so it sounds about right.

bobmcfc said:
if mancini gets 4th he will stay. hope everyones happy with that

I'm very happy with that. If we get 4th, it is mission accomplished for the season imo. If we win the cup too then that's a huge bonus. Not sure what will happen if we come 5th but win the cup though.

5th is no good to us. no excuse for the players or mancini if we dont finish in the champions league. i would question their heart and ability.
for me they can all get to fuck if they dont get qa top 4 finish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.