Juventus Away - Piazza san Carlo Torino meetup?

I have 3 tickets for this game but my two mates now decide they can't go, my grandson and son in law are keen to take up the tickets. I have asked the club and they say name changes are impossible due to Italian Bye Laws. I'm tempted to go and take the risk. We all live a couple of hours from the stadium. I was at the Juventuis City game a few years ago and there were no ID checks. It was cold mind!
My tickets just have a biro name on the back. Any thoughts on the best way to get round the system? Any Italian based fans know how strict the ID checks are likely to be?

I have 3 tickets for this game but my two mates now decide they can't go, my grandson and son in law are keen to take up the tickets. I have asked the club and they say name changes are impossible due to Italian Bye Laws. I'm tempted to go and take the risk. We all live a couple of hours from the stadium. I was at the Juventuis City game a few years ago and there were no ID checks. It was cold mind!
My tickets just have a biro name on the back. Any thoughts on the best way to get round the system? Any Italian based fans know how strict the ID checks are likely to be?
we've changed name on 3 of our tickets, did this yesterday on phone to tik office!

we've changed name on 3 of our tickets, did this yesterday on phone to tik office!
I just called the Ticket Office. They said not possible. I don't know why. Maybe because I live abroad and can't come to the ground. I was wondering whether I should simply make the name change on the on line form I ahve been asked to complete as that is the info going to Juventus.

Did you speak with the tik office or was it the ticket line?
The tik office questioned why we needed to make the changes, but did this ok.
I would ask to speak to the manager and tell them this is not acceptable - the city allocation has not sold out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.