Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Got to wonder why juve probably won't sell out yet if we played Doncaster in the fa cup it probably would.
Carnt blame the prices as in current football prices they are good.
Think the bottom line is quite simply because its a mid week game.
Years ago if any British team had played juve most of the country would have wanted to watch now when you play them every other week no one bats an eye.
Find it strange that the club and players hold the competition in such high regard and yet a lot of hardcore city fans are just indifferent to it .

yes you can, it is reasonable dont get me wrong, but say watford last year wasn't it ten quid ? the ground was packed and lots of kids there too. ten quid for an fa cup game or 35 for juve ?
uefa cup games barely anyone went, hamburg for a fiver and the stadium was sold out in no time. i agree with some of the other things you said

I'm sure the prices for Watford last year was £20 for an adult, and it was played on a Saturday and not on TV

However how you can compare a game against the eventual first division winners where we played an under strength team, to a game against the current Serie A champions and the Champs League finalists where we will play all the big guns defies logic

This threads are pathetic
You either go or don't go, but why navel gaze for weeks before wondering what it will look like?

35,000 at £50 each would bring in a lot more money than 40,000 at £36 each.

There is a balance to be struck between maximising match day revenue by hiking up the ticket price and other factors, such as size of crowd, incidental sales (merchandise, food, drink etc) and so on.

For this game, they thought the balance was making the tickets comparatively cheap but not give-away.

Quite a few of us are paying £80 for the Juve game!

Prior to the extra seats at the front bring out in the bottom two tiers held about 35-36000 , not sure how many pitchseats will be left vacant for CL games but it looks according to the planner that there are 2-3 thousand available there. They have taken the south stand 3rd tier off as well as the the CB and East 3rd tiers so still loads to shift up there. The thing is with City's bizarre ticket planner is that seats appear and disappear at random so who knows if the 2-3 thousand remaining on the planner is the truth. I'm going for something between 40-45000.

Then that's a decent attendance.

If we had 100,000 Irish & Norwegian plus the rest etc tourists, who jumped on our success between 30 & 20 years ago, then it wouldn't be fantastic, but we will pay comparitively much more than any of those fuckers did when they started going. Make it a tenner & see how many turn up.

yes you can, it is reasonable dont get me wrong, but say watford last year wasn't it ten quid ? the ground was packed and lots of kids there too. ten quid for an fa cup game or 35 for juve ?
uefa cup games barely anyone went, hamburg for a fiver and the stadium was sold out in no time. i agree with some of the other things you said
Just on a side note we thought about going to watch Crewe last Saturday a game we had no interest in looked at the prices £22 adult and £10.50 for the lad so at £32.50 they didnt get our passing trade.then you wonder why the lower league grounds are empty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.