Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Do not forget the ale
"Ale" won't help at all, as it can't be sold in the ground for CL matches.

I'm sure there are figures out there somewhere that show how much was spent on food/beer/etc during last season, I bet it doesn't equate to anything like £13.80 per attendee.
Might make £1.38 :)

I'm in the "won't spend money at the stadium" group, there's far better quality available at much cheaper prices, it's City's choice to try and rip me off for rubbish, and my choice not to accept it.

Why are so many obsessed by empty seats anyway ?

Midweek games are difficult for people for all sorts of reasons, even if you live close, so its little wonder games don't sell out, Juve bringing about 1000 isn't going to help either, and quite a lot of people dislike the CL, and all it stands for, that's their choice I guess.

The ground holds approx 55K, there is no more than 1K left on the planner.

Sorry to sound dumb but where is this planner? I.e. if I go to buy tickets I just select a stand, level and block from a dropdown but as far as I can see there's no way of telling how well it's selling. Am I missing something?

Season card holders......get the freebie tickets for the youth game before the match, good warm up for the real thing.

Sorry to sound dumb but where is this planner? I.e. if I go to buy tickets I just select a stand, level and block from a dropdown but as far as I can see there's no way of telling how well it's selling. Am I missing something?
If you select "choose seats" rather than "quick seats" on the ticket site it should bring up a stadium plan. Only works on laptop though not mobile/tablet.

I think we'll get 40-45,000 for this match, That's not too bad considering we've then got West Ham at the weekend. 40k+ for Juve then 50k+ for West Ham, that's bloody good support in my book. European matches have never really caught the imagination at City for some reason. We've never had a 50k+ home gate even back in the Mercer-Allison era.

get yourself down there, Juve '76 was my first European match. Kiddo

I went to that match and it was electric atmosphere in the Kippax, I was 14 years old and remember it so well, I really hope we can get a great atmosphere again vs. Juve . I live abroad now and am coming back for this one and then a West Ham. Can't understand those who would rather watch a League Cup game. Maybe we need to start winning more of these games to increase fans appetite??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.