Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

it is a choice, i sit on the front row of the second tier(a seat i've had since day one) so you can appreciate that i wouldn't want to give that up
i would go all thing being equal but this year something had to go and its the extra for champions league games unfortunately
Yes I can fully understand It wasn't meant to be a criticism just pointing out the club have given plenty of price options this season.

Is it weird to have no interest in European football at all?

I'm not on this cup scheme and not remotely arsed...I'm more interested in beating the hammers on Saturday than playing in the CL

Domestic league/FA Cup are far more important to me

I'm not on this cup scheme and not remotely arsed...I'm more interested in beating the hammers on Saturday than playing in the CL

You'll be interested if we're playing the final in Milan in May.

All group stage matches should be capped at £25 you would see sell outs then! Also they need to put all seats up for sale straight away not block by block! If I want to go I want to sit in my own seat without having to commit to the cup scheme but as I sit on the 3rd tier they have not opened them blocks up yet or only have done today!

I boycotted the whole thing last season as I despise everything they stand for & after the price hike of my season ticket, & watching the previous season's meek, inferiority driven, atmosphere free bore v Barca, I decided I wasn't going to bother anymore. But the new stand being built has really rekindled my enjoyment of being at the Etihad, so I'm there, but I'd be just as happy if we were playing West Brom.

I'll see if the team turns up & the atmosphere turns up, as to whether I go to any more of them. If I saw a City team & crowd really going after these fuckers rather than being timid, I could develop a liking for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.