Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Just ordered 3 tickets for me, the mrs and young gun in East Stand 308, couldn't get anywhere near my SC seat in 116. Pretty good value at £75.00 all in.

Wasn't going to bother with this one, 240 mile round trip from Leicester, plus another travel for West Ham and Monchengladbach at the end of the month etc. But, you know what? We're playing Juve, in the Champions League, with a great team, in a great stadium. I can vividly remember the feeling of complete desolation when Spuds beat us 1-0 at home to take the final Champs League spot not so many years ago. We were all gutted. Now, we get comments like "well, its only early group stage", "it's on TV", "it's a school night"..

Beggars belief really..

Was at the ticket office this morning. It was busy. Needed 3 tickets together which they could only do in tier 3. I get the feeling the attendance will be good.

Both games are very important to me....am really looking forward to seeing them play tomorrow night.

This - if I had to pick one to win it would be West Ham but Juventus are an iconic club and millions around the world will be watching this. I honestly think if we had pay on the day £25 tickets it would be full.

This - if I had to pick one to win it would be West Ham but Juventus are an iconic club and millions around the world will be watching this. I honestly think if we had pay on the day £25 tickets it would be full.

I think you're right...it will be interesting to see the Sevilla prices.

Is it weird to have no interest in European football at all?

I'm not on this cup scheme and not remotely arsed...I'm more interested in beating the hammers on Saturday than playing in the CL

Domestic league/FA Cup are far more important to me

Me to
stopped going to euro games two seasons ago not missed it at all
I would much prefer to see us do the Double than win CL

Is it weird to have no interest in European football at all?

I'm not on this cup scheme and not remotely arsed...I'm more interested in beating the hammers on Saturday than playing in the CL

Domestic league/FA Cup are far more important to me
Each to their own I suppose. For me Europe is great fun, we've only been in it for a few years & it is something different - seeing how our guys stack up against the best from around the world is pretty great.

I think the fact we've not had a long run in the competition has probably stunted peoples love of the competition but if/when we make more progress & end up in Semis/Finals then I'm sure fans will start to fall in love with it more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.