Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

You have to factor in the lack of getting a pint at these matches. I'm going tomorrow but I aint happy about not being able to have a beer in the stadium.

There will be more vs WestHam at the weekend than against Juve.

So odd.

Back in 2009, just qualifying for the CL was like the Holy Grail. Yes, UEFA are absolute cunts but not bothering to go to CL games doesn't hurt UEFA, it only hurts City.

It's not a job.

If people don't like it or are struggling financially it's their decision. It costs enough to go to football. It's enough for a season ticket without having to fork out for sonething you don't care for.

I'm hoping for the real City team & fans to show up for tomorrow but if it's the usual half arsed Champions Lg job I'm sticking to the domestic stuff. I haven't enjoyed one single night of Champs Lg stuff I've been to so far. I feel as if it's about to change.

I am not sure what it is about the champions league,i have been a blue for nearly 50 years and it looked a great competition when we weren't in it,but now we are i just can't seem to like it,no idea why i can't put my finger on it.I loved going to European games as a kid in 1970 but this competition leaves me cold. Night games for me are a nightmare anyway due to the shit transport after 6pm here in Altrincham.The last bus to my house from the centre of Altrincham is a ridiculous 22:20pm,too early to make, meaning i have to pay an extra £6 minimum taxi fare to get home on top of the bus/tram fare.As a kid you rough it and travel everywhere at a certain age it sometimes is too much....getting old lol!!

Not good enough I'm writing to the club to have the family stand moved to colin bell level 3!!
Its not every ones cup of tea being so low down ,but we enjoy it ,we sat upstairs for the training session and it was like watching ants.
Plus we get to see all the goals each week .

The CL is obviously the biggest cup competition by some distance. It's at European level where as the other two are domestic. The FA Cup, being held on a Saturday and with loads of away fans attending, is more fun though. The real debate is PL v CL, for me the PL is top being a league but the CL is still very important I wouldn't deny that.

mrtwiceaseason, if your eligible for a ticket if we get to the final can i have first claim on it because you won't be needing it, will you.
He won't even be watching on telly pal it leaves him cold,personally if we win it i will probably be on top of Milan cathederal with me undercrackers on me napper.

I have never missed a Champions League home game but must admit I prefer the league and the 2 domestic cup competitions to it.
No great urge to see Barcelona, Madrid or Bayern again no matter who plays for them.Disgrace the way the draw is made, any tournament that you know who you are getting with 6 teams still to come out of the draw is all wrong.
Hope this seasons matches change my mind though, nice to see 3 different teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.