Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

100% agree with you on this weird isn't it travelled down to basically watch the grass grow at the training session but carnt be bothered watching champions league even if it was free
The best of football is in the Champions League. Where else can we compete against Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Pogba etc

This. I can understand why some of us would prefer winning the premier league but some of the posts on here I can't get my head around. The FA cup over the champions league? Really?

It's like the Sheikh has taken over us and doing his best to make us the best club in the world, but half our fans aren't arsed about it. Deary me!
Plain and simple for me and the kids the facup played on a Saturday we are there champs league /capital one played mid week we are not

Plain and simple for me and the kids the facup played on a Saturday we are there champs league /capital one played mid week we are not
I'm glad your there for the league and Cups, but the European football is the real test. It's like playing Chelsea only possibly even harder.

Although we have been absolutely rubbish at home for the most part. The occasional good game in Europe has largely been away. I don't think that helped. The CSKA Moscow home game last season was a farce and that memory annoys me 12 months later.

The Colin Bell 3rd tier has gone up now. About 2000 I reckon left in there and maybe 1,500 left elsewhere in the ground.

Last edited:
I'm glad your there for the league and Cups, but the European football is the real test. It's like playing Chelsea only possibly even harder.

Although we have been absolutely rubbish at home for the most part. The occasional good game in Europe has largely been away. I don't think that helped. The CSKA Moscow home game last season was a farce and that memory annoys me 12 months later.
I can only admire the fans that get to all the games from all over the country we only have a measly 60 mile round journey but with traffic etc and a 6/2 shift next day and school its not for us.
We went the first time against barca so the kids could say they saw messi play,we had front row tickets,3 rows back and with the advertising boards moved forward all we could see was the players heads ,we couldn't even see a corner because of the press,the whole experience left me cold.
Just happy with 19 league games and any home fa cup games

Will the cup force the European scheme on season card holders if apathy towards attending continues this season. (Although it looks like a good turnout tomorrow )

I could understand if they went down that route although I wouldn't be overly happy about it.

Fingers crossed we get some great attendances and atmospheres this season in the CL.

The standard of opposition is consistently higher than the PL, most of the teams have been the strongest we have come against each season, with the exception of Villarreal, Pilsen, and CSKA.

it is no surprise PL teams are doing badly in Europe, they simply don't measure up. I find it staggering that people would rather watch Watford than Napoli, b.dortmund, real, Bayern, etc

I want us to do well in the CL so badly, to me it defines a great side, and we can never classify our selves as truly so, until we win it, and win it again.

So I'm bursting a gut to get there, City vs Juve for the trophy I never dreamed we would ever compete for again, to finally atone for Fenerbahce.

Will the cup force the European scheme on season card holders if apathy towards attending continues this season. (Although it looks like a good turnout tomorrow )

I could understand if they went down that route although I wouldn't be overly happy about it.
I think that would see us give up our 3 s/cards

What's the capacity for this ?

According to the planner, they've found about 500 seats at the back of the South Stand but have probably less than that left in the East stand & just a couple of handfuls in the rest of the ground.

If CB L3 was half empty, it still must be heading towards 50 k surely ? Dunno about the two blocks in L3 behind the Juve fans.

Edit, just noticed that IS the Juve fans!
The best of football is in the Champions League. Where else can we compete against Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Pogba etc
All these anti european merchants will be quick to jump on the bandwagon if we get to the final though,been watching City for 46 years and european cup is the pinnacle the. Apathy astounds me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.