Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I have got a funny feeling we will sell several thousand tommorrow and it will end up practically full.

He won't even be watching on telly pal it leaves him cold,personally if we win it i will probably be on top of Milan cathederal with me undercrackers on me napper.
If you would have had the same seats that we had against barca you wouldn't have been thrilled they were diabolical .with hindsight we should have asked for a refund from city.I have a picture on my phone but no idea how to post up

If you would have had the same seats that we had against barca you wouldn't have been thrilled they were diabolical .with hindsight we should have asked for a refund from city.I have a picture on my phone but no idea how to post up

Sit in a different seat next time, get a seat a bit higher up next time , it's not exactly rocket science.

You have to factor in the lack of getting a pint at these matches. I'm going tomorrow but I aint happy about not being able to have a beer in the stadium.

go to the pub beforehand ? whats the point in queuing up all half time anyway, surely you can go 90 minutes without a drink ?

It would appear that the entire stadium is now on sale, obviously bar the seats that have already sold. I'm no professional seat counter, however I would suggest there are no more than a couple of thousand left. My prediction is a sell-out with attendance of 54,010. Very impressive in comparison with Roma last year.

Decided against the cups this year after forking out an extra grand on joes as a one off

Just can't afford the extra money at the moment

You have to factor in the lack of getting a pint at these matches. I'm going tomorrow but I aint happy about not being able to have a beer in the stadium.

If that's true , why not just sneak a can like loads of us do to all the champions league games ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.