Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Sit in a different seat next time, get a seat a bit higher up next time , it's not exactly rocket science.
The seats turned out to be the first row that wasn't netted off.what made the seats unusable was they had moved the electronic advertising boards up to the top of the hill meaning we couldn't even see the players bodies when they were 20 ft away.they should have been sold as restricty view
I honestly think the new front 3 rows have been added to help solve this problem

88 in the family stand :)

loads in CB3 and quite a few in ES3 and SS3

Wont sell out by any means but should be upwards of 45k which is an improvement on previous years.

Shame really given the very reasonable pricing for Champions League footy.

Could easily sell out. Sold more in the last few hours than what's left now.

You're definitely wrong its reserved and i can add it to my basket to buy, its a block with no seat showing at all (134).

Reservations for Selected Event

56.png
519.png

Manchester City FC v Juventus FC
Tue 15 Sep 2015 19:45

We have found the following 1 reservations for your chosen event

Customer Ref Name Stand Tier Block Row Seat Seat View Price
......Seat details here........

They don't reserve season ticket seats for people who aren't going. My seat was gone for every cup game last year before I even found out the tickets were on sale.

They don't reserve season ticket seats for people who aren't going. My seat was gone for every cup game last year before I even found out the tickets were on sale.
Well their seat is clearly reserved what you have quoted is a copy and paste from my tickets account.

Just had another look and they've sold plenty today so I'm revising my estimate to 46,500.

Can't believe I've turned into a seat counter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.