Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

No, they don't. I'm not sure which part you are struggling with. It was you who asked the question wasn't it, or am I mistaken ? I thouht someone was asking if they kept open the seats ? If it wasn't you, i apologise. If it was you, what the fuck are you arguing with me for when I'm telling you the answer you wanted to know ?

No, they don't keep your seat open, if you are not on the cup scheme. I've no idea why that one is open, but it's not normal, which I thought you were asking about.
Are you for real? I know they don't do this for every games was saying I hope they have not done it for THIS game, because one of ours is definitely reserved.

When I look at my Ticket account for Juventus it shows a friends ticket who isnt going and isnt on the cup scheme as reserved. I hope that isnt the case for every season ticket holder who is not attending!

Last edited:
If city put in a top notch performance tomorrow night I think that fans will be more enthusiastic about the competition. Initially city fans have been skeptical about the champions league and our performances over the past 4 years haven't helped at all. Personally I can't wait and hoping for as close to full house as possible.

I'm very impressed you watch it live, in real time. Now that's dedicated Seat Counting ;-)

I don't fuck about when I've got my anorak on ;-)

It's actually happened straight away when I've clicked on it. A bunch of tickets in orange, then gone. So I've gone on another block & same thing, go back, a few more in orange, then gone. Dunno if it's the computer dealing with sales ont net or someone cleaning up the planner, or the club pinching them to sell off elsewhere. Suppose we'll find out if they're all empty on the night.

There are two other people who are also season ticket holders & not on the cup scheme, & go with me, & their tickets were sold ages ago.

Sorry for trying to help.
Would it not have been easier to say that about 5 posts ago rather than try and be a smart arse?

Hi guys, I'm a Juve fan and looking forward for tomorrow!!! Be positive cause you're gonna smash us, we're not in our best moment!!! :( :( :(

Hi guys, I'm a Juve fan and looking forward for tomorrow!!! Be positive cause you're gonna smash us, we're not in our best moment!!! :( :( :(
Welcome to the forum. No game is a certainty these days and our champions league record is questionable. We have started very well this year and juventus seem to be totally out of sorts so we are confident at this moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.