Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Well their seat is clearly reserved what you have quoted is a copy and paste from my tickets account.

Perhaps Platini is sitting there.

You were asking if they reserve tickets for season ticket holders who aren't going & aren't on the cup scheme. I'm answering, no they don't, as I am a season ticket holder & my seat goes straight away if I don't jump to it, & I then have to sit somewhere else.

Blimey you counted them all..?

I could only just be bothered to count the Ronald McDonald stand :)

Nah I just see how many are on a row then overestimate how many are still left on the others, hence it could actually be more like 1500 or less, as I err on the side of empty seats rather than sold ones ;-)

Of course there might be a load taken off the planner by the club for whatever reason, to sell elsewhere & then touts will have a bunch. But if the planner is showing seats sold, we will have almost a full house by tomorrow afternoon.

Perhaps Platini is sitting there.

You were asking if they reserve tickets for season ticket holders who aren't going & aren't on the cup scheme. I'm answering, no they don't, as I am a season ticket holder & my seat goes straight away if I don't jump to it, & I then have to sit somewhere else.
Well they clearly do because one of our seats is reserved, I'm not sure which part of this you are struggling with?

Nah I just see how many are on a row then overestimate how many are still left on the others, hence it could actually be more like 1500 or less, as I err on the side of empty seats rather than sold ones ;-)

Of course there might be a load taken off the planner by the club for whatever reason, to sell elsewhere & then touts will have a bunch. But if the planner is showing seats sold, we will have almost a full house by tomorrow afternoon.

If people are picking up these tickets form the ticket office they had better set off now

Well they clearly do because one of our seats is reserved, I'm not sure which part of this you are struggling with?

No, they don't. I'm not sure which part you are struggling with. It was you who asked the question wasn't it, or am I mistaken ? I thouht someone was asking if they kept open the seats ? If it wasn't you, i apologise. If it was you, what the fuck are you arguing with me for when I'm telling you the answer you wanted to know ?

No, they don't keep your seat open, if you are not on the cup scheme. I've no idea why that one is open, but it's not normal, which I thought you were asking about.

If people are picking up these tickets form the ticket office they had better set off now

It could be Fred Karno's tomorrow around the ticket office given the amount shifted today. I reckon we're looking at 47-48,000 currently sold. It possibly could top 50,000 which would be amazing for a group game. Athletic Bilboa 49,664 in 1969-70 is our European record. I don't think we'll break that but it's certainly a possibility . It depends how many seats that aren't on the planner have actually been sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.