Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Ahh don't you love Twitter

Take a look at @FootieWriter's Tweet:

Liverpool didn't sell out any of their CL group games in the 2002/03 season. And then got a whopping 23k at home to Vitesse when they were eliminated into the UEFA Cup in the next phase. They have only regularly sold out CL games since they won it in 2005, but the media never seem to mention this.

Liverpool didn't sell out any of their CL group games in the 2002/03 season. And then got a whopping 23k at home to Vitesse when they were eliminated into the UEFA Cup in the next phase. They have only regularly sold out CL games since they won it in 2005, but the media never seem to mention this.
In fact, in their first group game against Monaco in 2004/5 they got 33k.

Rags predictably getting giddy over a few empty seats but I thought the attendance was great when you think of Roma last season, especially with the lack of Juventus fans. Atmosphere was also very good up to their equaliser. Just fear another typically poor result in Europe has set back the enthusiasm again and well struggle to get such a cores vs Sevilla

Decent crowd tonight,though the amount of day trippers overseas students is a bit much.Had to queue 50 minutes at ticket collelction as tickets didnt arrive in the post.City need to look at this as not a good experience

Excellent attendance. There weren't many regulars sat near me in CB L3 but most seemed to be Blues and not CL day trippers.I think our match going support is rising with non ST holders starting to fill in for ST holders who don't attend cup games. We need to price Sevilla sensibly, maybe £10 less than tonight, to get a similar size crowd. Juve are obviously the big name team and tonight's defeat won't help ticket sales for the next game. The 50k+ attendance was the main (only?) positive to come out from tonight.

Rags predictably getting giddy over a few empty seats but I thought the attendance was great when you think of Roma last season, especially with the lack of Juventus fans. Atmosphere was also very good up to their equaliser. Just fear another typically poor result in Europe has set back the enthusiasm again and well struggle to get such a cores vs Sevilla

You could add ratboys debut and a European final on their own ground together and you would still have less than tonight.

As said elsewhere,Seville needs to be £20/£5 to fill the ground,worth it in the long run

I like to ask people like yourself who are disillusioned with the competition is 'would you go if we got to the semi-finals/final?'.

If you wouldn't then fair play, but if you would I think it's ridiculous.
I said the disillusionment was part of the reason for not joining the Euro scheme. The other is the lack of transparency with loyalty points and how many tickets go to corporates. I would go to the semi and final and pay whatever it takes. The money I save from not going to 3 X four hundred mile round trips in the group stage will help pay for this.
Do I like this competition? Do I fuck; but I do not miss my team's big games - the same as I never have for the last 35 years of adult life.
Oh and the guy who said he'd notified Platini that I had boycotted the game and stayed in the pub - could you please tell the French twat that he is barred from joining me 'cause I own the fucking pub and he is not welcome.
Rant over - I'm off to bed before I start telling everyone on the post match thread how important Navas is because he makes the pitch bigger for the genius of Silva.
Aarghh - I hate European nights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.