Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I said the disillusionment was part of the reason for not joining the Euro scheme. The other is the lack of transparency with loyalty points and how many tickets go to corporates. I would go to the semi and final and pay whatever it takes. The money I save from not going to 3 X four hundred mile round trips in the group stage will help pay for this.
Do I like this competition? Do I fuck; but I do not miss my team's big games - the same as I never have for the last 35 years of adult life.
Oh and the guy who said he'd notified Platini that I had boycotted the game and stayed in the pub - could you please tell the French twat that he is barred from joining me 'cause I own the fucking pub and he is not welcome.
Rant over - I'm off to bed before I start telling everyone on the post match thread how important Navas is because he makes the pitch bigger for the genius of Silva.
Aarghh - I hate European nights.
You have to aspire to be better surely. And we got another lesson tonight. That's the only way to improve

You have to aspire to be better surely. And we got another lesson tonight. That's the only way to improve

Good defensive display by Juve...but no lesson tonight. We missed some great chances and could easily have won the game. Sadly our finishing was very poor tonight.

Good defensive display by Juve...but no lesson tonight. We missed some great chances and could easily have won the game. Sadly our finishing was very poor tonight.

It was also clear by the end of the game that the players were tired after the big effort we put in at Palace.

Well done to the singing section. Good effort last night. Another 50k plus crowd shows how far we've come!

is there a thread about people not getting in the game due to the wait to pick up tickets, i arrived at box office 10 mins after KO due to traffic and the line was back to entrance D, no way i would have even got in till well after half time so just went home

is there a thread about people not getting in the game due to the wait to pick up tickets, i arrived at box office 10 mins after KO due to traffic and the line was back to entrance D, no way i would have even got in till well after half time so just went home
You are so lucky with that decision. My grandson and I queued from 7.15pm to collect prebooked tickets and finally got to our seats 10minutes before half time. The queue extended for a good 300 yards behind us. Felt sorry for a couple of guys before me in the queue who were carrying Man City Supporters Club KUWAIT gear. Prebooked like the rest of us, spent a fortune on flights and hotel accommodation. Not a good impression of the club for them.

You are so lucky with that decision. My grandson and I queued from 7.15pm to collect prebooked tickets and finally got to our seats 10minutes before half time. The queue extended for a good 300 yards behind us. Felt sorry for a couple of guys before me in the queue who were carrying Man City Supporters Club KUWAIT gear. Prebooked like the rest of us, spent a fortune on flights and hotel accommodation. Not a good impression of the club for them.

To arrive at 7.15 to collect tickets is way too late.....the club told people to get there at least 90 mins before kick off.

saw that queue going up Spiral E - monstrous

there was all sorts of f*ck ups in 201 last night - three S/T holders who had bought their seat found that the club had sold their seats to random day trippers - ridiculous

i have a season ticket but was given paper tickets for this game so don't know if this is an ongoing problem or just last night but surely they know how many paper tickets they have there waiting so should be set up for it, or at least let you know if you're collecting tickets you need to be there 2/3 hours before KO if you want to get in on time, like i say i don't know if this is a usual thing

Off topic random question,sorry.

Need to upgrade a Premium seasoncard from 16/17yo to adult,never upgraded before,can I do it through the web site or do I need to ring up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.