Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

just add 75 quid to the adult season tickets for the group stages, a competitive affordable price, with the likelihood you will see at least one top european side, the club then have a guarenteed 30 odd thousand seats sold, make it optional for the kids, because it's not so easy for midweek games, and then charge the tourists the higher prices to take up the slack, so the club make the money, the city fans are happy and the ground is full, simple really, no need for what they did with moscow last year,

just add 75 quid to the adult season tickets for the group stages, a competitive affordable price, with the likelihood you will see at least one top european side, the club then have a guarenteed 30 odd thousand seats sold, make it optional for the kids, because it's not so easy for midweek games, and then charge the tourists the higher prices to take up the slack, so the club make the money, the city fans are happy and the ground is full, simple really, no need for what they did with moscow last year,

I'm not sure there would be that many happy with compulsory European ticket purchases at all

Great idea. Earlier in the thread i said that we should do an auto cup scheme for the Champions League. This is a better idea though

Last edited:
I'm in all 3 cup schemes but no way should they be compulsory. The current system works fine. Attendances are all about pricing and how we are performing.

great idea make season tickets even more expensive and then charge higher match day tickets so fans like myself can't afford to go anymore. I'm glad your not in charge of pricing

You like what the bastard rags do?

Am I right in thinking there is just 1 queue for both picking up pre-bought tickets, and buying tickets on the spot? If so that is plain wrong, those pre-bought should be accommodated in their own queue somewhere (why no even self-service machines, airport style?), and those too unorganised to get their shit together beforehand and hoping to buy on the night can have their own queue where they only have themselves to blame.

Its quite simple and I don't believe the club haven't considered such solutions, so there must be practical reasons why the situation is STILL as it is.

The City store were handling collections only last night, on the first floor mate.

great idea make season tickets even more expensive and then charge higher match day tickets so fans like myself can't afford to go anymore. I'm glad your not in charge of pricing

I dont think 25 quid for a champions league game is over the top, if you wanted to modify it, give people the option of a season ticket with or without the group games added, but those who commit to the scheme are rewarded with the best prices,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.