Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I have a premium season ticket - upon ordering it stated i was entitled to 3 home cup games as part of the package, does anyone know if this is purely for domestic cup matches or am i lucky enough to have this Juve game included?

I'm in 93:20. We were informed its 3 home domestic cup competions, doesn't include Chumps League.

I have asked them what happens if we don't get three home ties during the season. I am still waiting for a reply after 3 weeks

I'm in 93:20. We were informed its 3 home domestic cup competions, doesn't include Chumps League.

I have asked them what happens if we don't get three home ties during the season. I am still waiting for a reply after 3 weeks

It was in the blurb - if we don't have 3 cup games, they will reduce next year's price by an equivalent amount.

That's what it's cost me for my season ticket seat. I rang them up as I thought they were charging me for two . Can't even get a drink in the 93:20 bar.

Complete and utter joke that Wes. I'm all for the 93:20 bit and would even have thought about upgrading for a cup game or 2 had it been maybe a tenner or so more expensive, but not at double and more the cost of mine.

City boosted the numbers on the FA Cup scheme hugely the season after we won it. The reason was that FA Cup Final tickets were only offered to Cup Scheme members who jumped right to the top of the queue. From then on people joined to cover their backs for the future and our FA Cup gates have been big ever since. Once we get to a CL final I expect them to do the same and that should boost the numbers on the CL Cup Scheme significantly.

I think it's more to withh price loads of non season ticket holders who have been priced out came back for cup games. Btw managed to get 5 together at twenty each for this game. If people want cheap tickets buy them from Mmu student union or buy u21 tickets

City's match day prices in general are a joke 46 agaisnt most teams. 30 odd quid is alright, but not suprised people aren't going

I think it's more to withh price loads of non season ticket holders who have been priced out came back for cup games. Btw managed to get 5 together at twenty each for this game. If people want cheap tickets buy them from Mmu student union or buy u21 tickets

Yes, price is certainly a factor, and it's noticeable that there are thousands of kids at FA Cup games.

Don't underestimate the impact of national TV coverage, too.

Yes, price is certainly a factor, and it's noticeable that there are thousands of kids at FA Cup games.

Don't underestimate the impact of national TV coverage, too.

One thing I'll never understand if we made it say 15 quid for all champions league games we'd sell out no problem, there would be a great atmosphere and the Etihad would be packed, instead we will end up like last year withh loads of tourists and a not sold out ground.

One thing I'll never understand if we made it say 15 quid for all champions league games we'd sell out no problem, there would be a great atmosphere and the Etihad would be packed, instead we will end up like last year withh loads of tourists and a not sold out ground.
Quite simply because 40,000 people at £36 a pop makes a lot more money than 50,000 at £15 a pop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.