Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

I have a premium season ticket - upon ordering it stated i was entitled to 3 home cup games as part of the package, does anyone know if this is purely for domestic cup matches or am i lucky enough to have this Juve game included?

personally enjoy league cup games more than the champions league group stages, i know i shouldn't but i just do. The groups seem contrived, lacking in excitement, and the competition only comes alive in the knock out stages.

I look forward to having to queue up on the night to get my paper ticket as I have still not received my season card. When my order came through for this game it said 'paper ticket to be collected' on the email. That all good but i cannot make the ground until the day of the game.

I thinking of writing a letter to the club - signed Not Happy

City boosted the numbers on the FA Cup scheme hugely the season after we won it. The reason was that FA Cup Final tickets were only offered to Cup Scheme members who jumped right to the top of the queue. From then on people joined to cover their backs for the future and our FA Cup gates have been big ever since. Once we get to a CL final I expect them to do the same and that should boost the numbers on the CL Cup Scheme significantly.

I'm sure that happened after the FA Cup win but I think a few thousand have dropped out of the FA Cup scheme since. Our home gates for FA Cup ties since that season have indeed been very good but I think that's also to do with great pricing, especially for kids - loads of non-season ticket holders have been attending these games as a result. Factor in matches that are almost always played on a weekend and we've been getting plenty of sell-outs. In fact, we've played 8 FA Cup home games against Championship opposition over the past 3 seasons and 7 of them sold out (twice against Watford, Leeds, Barnsley, Wigan, Sheff Wed, and 'Boro). The only one that didn't sell out was the 3rd round replay against Blackburn where the crowd was 10,000 or so below capacity. Significantly, that was the only game of the 8 that was played midweek and I think that proves that midweek cup games are far harder to sell out than weekend cup games.

I look forward to having to queue up on the night to get my paper ticket as I have still not received my season card. When my order came through for this game it said 'paper ticket to be collected' on the email. That all good but i cannot make the ground until the day of the game.

I thinking of writing a letter to the club - signed Not Happy

Check your history on your account. I got an email saying I had to collect it on the day but when I checked my history order it said they were gonna post it

Besides your ST should come anytime soon, mine came today

I'm sure that happened after the FA Cup win but I think a few thousand have dropped out of the FA Cup scheme since. Our home gates for FA Cup ties since that season have indeed been very good but I think that's also to do with great pricing, especially for kids - loads of non-season ticket holders have been attending these games as a result. Factor in matches that are almost always played on a weekend and we've been getting plenty of sell-outs. In fact, we've played 8 FA Cup home games against Championship opposition over the past 3 seasons and 7 of them sold out (twice against Watford, Leeds, Barnsley, Wigan, Sheff Wed, and 'Boro). The only one that didn't sell out was the 3rd round replay against Blackburn where the crowd was 10,000 or so below capacity. Significantly, that was the only game of the 8 that was played midweek and I think that proves that midweek cup games are far harder to sell out than weekend cup games.

I've jumped on the FA Cup scheme this year solely for the fact the final is on my birthday and don't want to miss out if we make it

Already a farce these ticket sales. I genuinely don't think who ever operates that site has a clue what they are doing. We've now got blocks in the East stand and South Stand lower that either weren't showing yesterday or were showing very limited availability, showing as good availability. Clicking on any of the available blocks will show you there tons of tickets left in those alone.

And don't get me started on those 93:20 tickets in Block 210. 4 rows at the back of the block coming up at £80 a ticket. Fuck off City

That's what it's cost me for my season ticket seat. I rang them up as I thought they were charging me for two . Can't even get a drink in the 93:20 bar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.