Juventus travel package

cmcm0808 said:
We’re thinking of staying in Milan and travelling to Turin by train. Does anyone know what time the trains run from Turin to Milan until? As we don’t want to end up stranded in Turin after the game.

I think they run on a regualr basis throughout the night. I hope so anyway cos ive already booked to stay in Milan :)

Im looking at making my own way there...

ive sort of done it at moment but all the bother with the changes makes me think is it worth it.

I get there Thursday 3ish and go home Friday same time.

You can do it all for £100 but it’s a bit off messing about.

Might just book on this

THIS IS BOOKING UP FAST, on the basis that we give payment terms we've had lots of reservations. BIG RESPONSE

Everytime we've worked with a British Club playing in Turin, theres been alcohol restrictions put in place on matchdays.

Were staying Milan and traveling by train on the day of the game, Ive seen on here that the last train is 22.50 back to Milan but Milan are an hour in front of us so does this mean that the game will finish 22:45 as it normally finishes around 9:45 in England. coz i dont fancy gettin stuck there either. can anyone shed any light on this pls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.