Juventus travel package

If it end up like i guess, you have no problems. Because as one say, the curva nord will not be full. When it's full is really a nightmare. But again, i do not think the stadium will be full.

dannybcity said:
tasker said:
how many did fulham get allocated in the end mate

Dunno, I think Spike mentioned they got 3,000 though at the start of the thread though. It looks like that got a fair few in the youtube videos I found aswell. Tickets should be pretty easy to get hold of.
cheers pal, seen a clip off poznan fans there last week, looked like they had atleast 3,000. not like the 1400 were suppossed to be getting

Hello,
i have been living in turin for the past 1 year .. and i just want 2 add a few things ...

for thokse who think turin is NOT a party place ..... ahahahahhahah .... u dunno wtf u r talking abt ... just don't believe everything google says :P

i dunno if i will be thr in december ... i really hope i do .. would love to watch my beloved city thump the asses off these pro-mussoilini italian pricks of a team who think they have a god given right to win the league and the champions trophy ... but if i'm thr .. i will surely be able 2 host atleast 5-6 people ... come prepared with ur sleeping bags though ...

for a list of cheap pubs .. u have bemish and shamrocks (irish pubs) pretty near the center with 2.5 euro a pint b4 midnight ... and for a proper english pub .. try the huntsman .. right near the main railway station (also close 2 the center) though the beer might be a wee bit xpensive ...
for a place 2 party in turin ... one word ... "murazzi".. (it is a collection of 10-12 discos nd pubs right near the river bank) .... ask anyone whr it is and they will be able 2 tell u ... though i doubt ny italian u ask would be able 2 understand english .... bus drivers are ur best bet ... but be aware .. it only opens after midnight .. as the italians like the spanish like 2 party late into the nights (if u know the right places, that is)
ny other questions u have abt turin .. feel free 2 msg me ...

cheers
CTID

tasker said:
dannybcity said:
Dunno, I think Spike mentioned they got 3,000 though at the start of the thread though. It looks like that got a fair few in the youtube videos I found aswell. Tickets should be pretty easy to get hold of.
cheers pal, seen a clip off poznan fans there last week, looked like they had atleast 3,000. not like the 1400 were suppossed to be getting

Lech get 1537 tickets, nearly 1,500 supporters went to Turin.

Booked yesterday Manchester to Turin (via Gatwick) with British Airways Wednesday to Saturday (great if you want to see a bit of Northern Italy, as I do). Flight only £167.00 return; booking hotel separately. Can anyone confirm for sure which stadium it will be played at?

blueP said:
Booked yesterday Manchester to Turin (via Gatwick) with British Airways Wednesday to Saturday (great if you want to see a bit of Northern Italy, as I do). Flight only £167.00 return; booking hotel separately. Can anyone confirm for sure which stadium it will be played at?

The Stadio Olimpico di Torino, to give it it's full title (it's the refurbished Stadio Comunale). It's situated nearer the city centre than the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.