Kai Havertz

agree with all that mate! We need to respond imo and if rules are relaxed to get cash going in football then fuck it, get it spent while others don’t have it!
Doubt the rules will be relaxed much if at all, and don’t think liverpool will be spending much. Not sure anyone will but, liverpool with a higher match day income will be worse hit especially as we are going into next season blind as to when fans will be allowed back in.

That's such stupid business sense. If money is the defining factor in a players decision under the age of 26/27, then we don't want them anyway. If they're older and looking for a last big payday, then we don't want them anyway.

Take away the rivalry and hate towards Liverpool and they would be my second choice behind City if I was a younger player (22-26) with Dortmund as a very close third choice (who would probably be first choice if I was 18-22). Purely based on playing style, managers and career development - money wouldn't even come into it. Look after your career development and the money will look after itself.

I totally agree with your sentiments on this. The big money will follow if the right path is taken.

But at the moment I think that the situation regarding UEFA and the question of how long Pep will be at City might be influencing decisions,and Klopp isn't going to be going anywhere soon.

I also suspect the problem facing the players is the agents who will be " selling " a project of moving to other clubs, financial packages etc . Big wage packages at an early age will no doubt influence some young players .

The only way I see us going for him is if Kev decides to persue a new challenge (which I don't see happening as his wife is due to give birth this summer).

Haha - if only!

At least we know when we work out the clues for your Youtube vids that when we sign someone else instead it's not because you're not ITK, just that you've got them muddled up ;)

"No, no, I know the videos referred to Messi but I got him mixed up with Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink".

Looks a very very good player
He is pulling a very experienced Gladbach defence around today
Would love to see him here

broke a record today. no player in bundesliga ever scored more goals than him before 21st birthday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.