Kai Havertz

Perhaps, the way we allowed ourselves to be taken in by Alves and Jorginho was a concern.

Previously, De Jong, De Ligt and Mbappe have all spoken about meeting Pep, with regards an offer from City.

I do think we have a price and don't deviate - Maguire and Sanchez cases in point.

yeah i can see that.....i do wonder if its the right thing at times - its slightly concerning when you thinkt that we will have to replace Ferna, Kompany and Sergio in the next 18 months/2 years as well as Sane - do we have what it takes to replace world class players with more world class players?

yeah i can see that.....i do wonder if its the right thing at times - its slightly concerning when you thinkt that we will have to replace Ferna, Kompany and Sergio in the next 18 months/2 years as well as Sane - do we have what it takes to replace world class players with more world class players?

it’s also easier for clubs to beat us to certain players as they will know our budget on said player?

other teams come along and trump is so why cant we do that -just wondering if its just goes agains the way we operate (a few more morals than other teams) or are we lacking that killer instinct in the market?)
That's such stupid business sense. If money is the defining factor in a players decision under the age of 26/27, then we don't want them anyway. If they're older and looking for a last big payday, then we don't want them anyway.

Take away the rivalry and hate towards Liverpool and they would be my second choice behind City if I was a younger player (22-26) with Dortmund as a very close third choice (who would probably be first choice if I was 18-22). Purely based on playing style, managers and career development - money wouldn't even come into it. Look after your career development and the money will look after itself.

Fuck, wouldn’t be good the dippers getting harvertz :-(
I think that signing makes them better than us in terms of first 11, although I still think we have a stronger squad overall. Let's hope if they do sign him it's as a replacement for Salah or Mane and they're changing their style of play to some extent. If he goes and plays in a midfield behind those two and Firminho, they're looking pretty formidable. I think this season they've been very good and even more lucky, with Havertz I don't think they'd need the luck.

I think that signing makes them better than us in terms of first 11, although I still think we have a stronger squad overall. Let's hope if they do sign him it's as a replacement for Salah or Mane and they're changing their style of play to some extent. If he goes and plays in a midfield behind those two and Firminho, they're looking pretty formidable. I think this season they've been very good and even more lucky, with Havertz I don't think they'd need the luck.

agree with all that mate! We need to respond imo and if rules are relaxed to get cash going in football then fuck it, get it spent while others don’t have it!

agree with all that mate! We need to respond imo and if rules are relaxed to get cash going in football then fuck it, get it spent while others don’t have it!
Now isn't the right time in my humble opinion, there's too much going on outside of football which makes inappropriate and distasteful. We as a club have behaved impeccably once again during these times, spending hundreds of millions on football now would tarnish all the positive work the club has done away from the game. Again that's all my opinion; I fully understand as a business it's the best time to strike when others are weak. If the market is moving, I wouldn't mind a couple of cheaper squad or younger players, as long as it's balanced with sales.

Liverpool have him boxed off, sadly :(

The worst part of their recent rise. Pretty much everyone wants to play for them again, so there is another big competitor on transfer market. And it's club we compete against in all competitions. Plus they're ****s. I preferred them being irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.