Kai Havertz

Couple more already tonight before HT, disappointed to read he could be Pool bound.
Obviously a quality player but both his goals was due to sunday league marking. There's no way those goals should happen at this level. He's allowed a free unmarked header close to the goal on both his goals

Obviously a quality player but both his goals was due to sunday league marking. There's no way those goals should happen at this level. He's allowed a free unmarked header close to the goal on both his goals
Bundesliga defences are shite on the whole. I've said it a few times about Sancho as well who just dances around 3/4 players in Hoffenheim or whatever, they are like Sunday league quality.

Liverpool have him boxed off, sadly :(

If we were interested in the player ( assuming we get the UEFA shit out of the way , and Pep was going to sign another contract ) do you not think we would be capable of challenging for the signature of players like Havertz ?

but that doeesnt excuse not competing in the transfer market with them for these players if indeeed we are interested....for instance you say Harvitz is boxed off - well someone goes an unboxes him then with a better offer if that is indeed who we want

We tried that with Van Dijk?

We competed but he had already been tapped up by Klopp, prior to them paying £75m.

I'm sure Pep will know already if Havertz is a lock for someone else.

We tried that with Van Dijk?

We competed but he had already been tapped up by Klopp, prior to them paying £75m.

I'm sure Pep will know already if Havertz is a lock for someone else.

other teams come along and trump is so why cant we do that -just wondering if its just goes agains the way we operate (a few more morals than other teams) or are we lacking that killer instinct in the market?)

other teams come along and trump is so why cant we do that -just wondering if its just goes agains the way we operate (a few more morals than other teams) or are we lacking that killer instinct in the market?)

Perhaps, the way we allowed ourselves to be taken in by Alves and Jorginho was a concern.

Previously, De Jong, De Ligt and Mbappe have all spoken about meeting Pep, with regards an offer from City.

I do think we have a price and don't deviate - Maguire and Sanchez cases in point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.