Kaka [Merged]

Re: KAKA!

theinsider said:
Just heard from an extremely reliable source we have gone back in for KAKA

My source has never let me down before

Even better news we have representatives on the way to meet KAKA now

Deal should be done before weekend

Not calling you a liar mate, but as its your 1st post, your gonna have to back your story up a bit!

rushts said:
theinsider said:
Just heard from an extremely reliable source we have gone back in for KAKA

My source has never let me down before

Even better news we have representatives on the way to meet KAKA now

Deal should be done before weekend

Not calling you a liar mate, but as its your 1st post, your gonna have to back your story up a bit!

I'll call him a liar and RAG then

Re: If Kaka is worth £75 Million How Much is.....

But is Kaka about his profile?

We wanted to pay 100m+ for him because we apparently thought we could market him as the new messiah and make shed loads of cash on his image rights. Real said something similar when Beckham signed.

Iniesta just doesn't have that kind of profile.

Re: Kaka - A theory.

Well Robinho is with kaka for the next few days, he's also played for Madrid, maybe he can persuade Kaka to join city and that Madrid is a load of shite lol

mancity5 said:
Thats it !!! Iv had enough now... I want my own reliable source, where will i get one from ?

Just make it up as you go along...? seems to work for half of these supposedly ITK WUMs...

Re: KAKA

SOLD TO MADRID 71 MILLION SEALED ON MODAY LIKE I SAID BEFORE HIS BROTHER DIEGO HAS SIGNED TO AND PEOPLE WHO WAS GIVING ME GRIEF FOR IT BEFORE CHILL OUT ITS MY FIRST POST

I still dont think he's signed. I havn't bothered my ass to go look at Setanta yet but it was said a few days ago that he signed which was then denied. Then he said that your man was over there only for dinner not to discuss negotiations.

Confusing... I feel a headache approaching..

Re: KAKA

casebian said:
SOLD TO MADRID 71 MILLION SEALED ON MODAY LIKE I SAID BEFORE HIS BROTHER DIEGO HAS SIGNED TO AND PEOPLE WHO WAS GIVING ME GRIEF FOR IT BEFORE CHILL OUT ITS MY FIRST POST

Galliani has said that he wont be able to speak to Kaka until Monday so no deal will be decided on till then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.