Kaka [Merged]

casebian said:
oh right lol im abit of a novice sorry bout that
no worries mate, so what was said on setanta was 'madrid have signed Kaka and all will be annouced monday' right? Where is the source of this statement from?

a reporter give a statement saying they will be paying 71 mill for him giving his dad 10 mill sign his brother diego and have to look after his family to financialy

Re: Kaka - A theory.

Ajay said:
I hate to say this and have put my bullet proof vest on, we have re-entered the battle - I did say to someone only yesterday that we have not put our hand in but we have put the boot in!

We have made a strong offer every aspect of the deal from transfer fee, personal terms and image rights....

Now it gets exciting!!!

Personally I believe we can spend the money better elsewhere, but that is just my opinion.

I have to say i'd have quite mixed feelings about Kaka. It would be nice to annoy Madrid, even Chelsea, or at least make one of them pay more than they'd like to, and he's obviously a good player, if i don't personally think he's one of the world's best, might not fit into our system and is obviously vastly overpriced.

I guess this claim of Ajay's is quite black and white, though. Without any information myself i've half-expected us to have some sort of involvement in the transfer, but he seems quite certain. I guess it will prove one way or the other just how reliable his sources are. If City do come in (properly, not just Sky confirming and then retracting it, probably on a leak from the Milan camp trying to bump up the fee, like with Chelsea yesterday) then i for one will tip my hat to Ajay, maybe he does have someone's ear somewhere. If not, though, then that's that really with regards to his word on transfers carrying any weight at all.

Re: Kaka - A theory.

Bigger_Than_Jesus said:
I notice there's no massive outcry about Chelski and Real ruining football.....?
100% agree with ya think we should table a 150mil just so they can say were ruining football cos i love it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 75 mil ha pocket change l;o

roll on monday when hopefully all this will be put to an end. I really don't expect any other outcome than either a) he joins Madrid (although as I have stated before is this a good move for him footballing wise?) or b) he stays at Milan...I don't forsee watching him give an interview sat next to Gary Cook and Mark Hughes, and in my opinion City have moved o to other targets and will not want to get involved with Berlusconi and his dodgy cronies again after the debacle of January.

Latest news on this one is that the player's "stunning" pay demands are holding this one up.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/06/04/1305053/real-madrid-stunned-by-kakas-demands-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... nds-report</a>

To be honest as entertaining as it would be to see Kaka and Robinho linking up I don't see the point in paying 75m on a 27 year old when we could get 3 or 4 solid players in other positions we need more such as defence or an out and out striker as opposed to another AM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.