Kaka [Merged]

stavros said:
mancity25 said:
This £100 million spent on Kaka would be beneficial on the future for City believe it or not. If you get him, and that's a big IF, you will get anyone. He could be the one that would make City into this massive team. But as I said, it's a big IF.
iv got a slight suspicion you may be a rag?

don't think mate that he is trying to disguise the fact, pretty sure it has already been established that he is a rag.

yeah he kept referring to city as "you" and used the word "massive". always a sign of vermin. anyway im glad to see they are still shitting themselves enough to sign up to our forum ! sad , very sad. but not as sad as when we pinch tevez off them

stavros said:
yeah he kept referring to city as "you" and used the word "massive". always a sign of vermin. anyway im glad to see they are still shitting themselves enough to sign up to our forum ! sad , very sad. but not as sad as when we pinch tevez off them

Let's get this straight. I'm a rag but have posted more than 80 posts and have been for more than 6 months? Lol.

mancity25 said:
stavros said:

Let's get this straight. I'm a rag but have posted more than 80 posts and have been for more than 6 months? Lol.

oh right ! ok ! but why just out of interest?

stavros said:
mancity25 said:
stavros said:

Man United are the evil of football, so why should I support scum like them?

mancity25 said:
stavros said:
mancity25 said:
stavros said:

Man United are the evil of football, so why should I support scum like them?

i thought city were the evil of football since we are ruining it !!

The logic of the situation is that City bid £100 million for this player in January. 5 months laters he is available for £65 Million. City have the money to blow any club in Europe out of the water with wages and a fee and still have enough money to buy tevez, eto and villa.

Now if i am MH or GC or the Shiek, and i think i have half a chance of signing him.... i will be on the phone to his agent offering him the best deal he can get to compensate for champions league football.

Do you really think if City did not get signals from his father that the player would come they would of bid for him in January???????
I believe city will be involved and show an interest in this player. They will use there power to have a huge say in the fee and his wages to any club. Without a doubt Perez and Madrid will have contacted City to ask them not to hike the price up and they will offer them such a player. It makes buisness sense and this is how they work.

Why do you think city officials have been meeting with Barcelona, Madrid and Milan officials?? For a cup of tea my arse.
The next big player move between the g12 will start a merry go round with City involved. Mark my words.

Kaka for city...............My heart says no....but my head says possible.

Example..ROBINIHO....BARRY.....Money Talks

I was using the word "you" as metaphorically, as in if any team got him, they would get anyone.

Its a strange situation, I would understand it if we signed him, as i would if we didnt.

We got Milan to sign a confidentiality agreement in January, fact. Nothing stopping us doing the same, which is why nobody is talking about us signing him. Obviously this would be a far stronger confidentiality agreement!

Barry must have been impressed with the potential targets, and he would have been told where we were with potential targets...him signing could mean something.

Or we might have realised in Jan that Kaka has no interest in coming here and we've stayed totally out of it.

Neither of those are far fetched and both could seriously be true so....who knows?

All depends on which spin you believe after January. We say we never spoke to Kaka - they say he rejected us.

Either way, i dont think we have long to find out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.