Kaka [Merged]

if memory serves me right it was confirmed on bluemoon and in the press that Kaka did visit Eastlands and met our officials over here.

must be an interest of sorts of him coming to the mighty blues.

Rammy Blue said:
if memory serves me right it was confirmed on bluemoon and in the press that Kaka did visit Eastlands and met our officials over here.

must be an interest of sorts of him coming to the mighty blues.

When was this?

i thought everyone knew about the kaka visit. was when milan came to play pompey, he toured the stadium and training ground apparently

5knuckleshuffle said:
when was this???

i am not the best at searching threads but i remember a load of us on here questioning that we had never heard about it, it was definitely confirmed in a MUEN article and then verified by a few on here.

also remember that it was after the AC v Pompey game and some on here said about where he ate and with whom.

sorry can't help any more than this but sure some on here will have better memories than me.

bobmcfc said:
i thought everyone knew about the kaka visit. was when milan came to play pompey, he toured the stadium and training ground apparently

Wow...thats blown me away.Did he like the steak???

According to the rumor mill, Ajay and at a later date the Club it was clear that prior to Jan we've been talking about signing Kaka since Oct/Nov last year

considering that Kaka will have Robbies number on his mobile and they are regularly together in the Brazil squad the club will have been able to find out if he was interested.

There were rumors about Kaka's dad being in the middle east and Manchester, Kaka visiting us and us getting to the point were we are sat at a table with Milian and Kaka representatives.

on the basis of this we know that there must have been some interest from Kaka about joining us

we havn't got a clue what went on during that meeting but in the run up to the fateful day when the deal fell apart there was a leak and it hit the press. Where this leak came from we don't know put it was rumor that Harry Redknap may have been involve or it was all Milan. As soon as the news broke that we'd put a bid in the AC PR machine went into overdrive to try and justify the deal to the Fans and the world in general.

The AC fans got pissed off and started demonstrating at the Milan offices at the games and it even got to the point were fans were stalking Kaka. We don't know who pulled the plug, if AC Milan due to the fan backlash or Kaka started fearing for his families well being or Kakas dad as we didn't a baseline figure for earning or we told them to get stuffed.

But Cook said that AC "bottled it"........ and AC told a completely different story

But on thing that struck me was that before the deal fell through Kaka was very quite it was only after the deal fell apart did the Kaka PR machine kick into gear and it worked with the AC Milan machine

In all honesty I think if the press hadn't got word we would have signed the guy up but as the press did get hold of the story the situation changed and there was a rush to complete and the situation changed into one were a instant decision was needed and someone bottled it

The main question would be after the Jan deal fell though would Kaka, His father, AC Milan or even us still be interested in a deal now

nickson71 said:
According to the rumor mill, Ajay and at a later date the Club it was clear that prior to Jan we've been talking about signing Kaka since Oct/Nov last year

considering that Kaka will have Robbies number on his mobile and they are regularly together in the Brazil squad the club will have been able to find out if he was interested.

There were rumors about Kaka's dad being in the middle east and Manchester, Kaka visiting us and us getting to the point were we are sat at a table with Milian and Kaka representatives.

on the basis of this we know that there must have been some interest from Kaka about joining us

we havn't got a clue what went on during that meeting but in the run up to the fateful day when the deal fell apart there was a leak and it hit the press. Where this leak came from we don't know put it was rumor that Harry Redknap may have been involve or it was all Milan. As soon as the news broke that we'd put a bid in the AC PR machine went into overdrive to try and justify the deal to the Fans and the world in general.

The AC fans got pissed off and started demonstrating at the Milan offices at the games and it even got to the point were fans were stalking Kaka. We don't know who pulled the plug, if AC Milan due to the fan backlash or Kaka started fearing for his families well being or Kakas dad as we didn't a baseline figure for earning or we told them to get stuffed.

But Cook said that AC "bottled it"........ and AC told a completely different story

But on thing that struck me was that before the deal fell through Kaka was very quite it was only after the deal fell apart did the Kaka PR machine kick into gear and it worked with the AC Milan machine

In all honesty I think if the press hadn't got word we would have signed the guy up but as the press did get hold of the story the situation changed and there was a rush to complete and the situation changed into one were a instant decision was needed and someone bottled it

The main question would be after the Jan deal fell though would Kaka, His father, AC Milan or even us still be interested in a deal now

I think they probably will be, after all money does taslk as sooo many people keep laying at our door !

We will only have to wait until Monday though won't we. Milan confirmed that a decision on this will be made public on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.